Legend
OP
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
I wanted to know how to create a system which allows users to register to your website and then post messages maybe as a forum or regular chat room (just like gbatemp and all other sites have registration for posting)
I heard that the ISP does that but i have high doubts that they will do it or that it will be free so can anyone tell me a FREE way of creating the database/system (even a premade script or something).
I also read that BlueVoda can do so but have not seen it clearly detailing it so if anyone has experience with it or any other program that does so (or simplifies the process) please enlighten me (and others here who want to know)

P.S - Thanks, You Rock

shakirmoledina

Legend
OP
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
how about if u want a chat room type environment? is there any free software for tht?
I really wish to learn everything programming related and database, i feel its very important too... could u also direct me to online tutorials for mySQL/PHP or programming in general (even java though i am asking too much)

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
shakirmoledina said:
how about if u want a chat room type environment? is there any free software for tht?
I really wish to learn everything programming related and database, i feel its very important too... could u also direct me to online tutorials for mySQL/PHP or programming in general (even java though i am asking too much)
Well, I dont really think you can learn programming by just tutorials.
School > tutorials.

D

Deleted_171835

wabsta said:
shakirmoledina said:
Well, I dont really think you can learn programming by just tutorials.
School > tutorials.
Actually, you can.

I learned how to code in C++ using an online tutorial.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Bixbite said:
OT, who currently pays for GBAtemp's hosting? I thought I read somewhere the founder 'retired' and doesn't come on anymore.
Those ads guests see/out of pocket by admins. I forget when the ads really started taking over though; I'm thinking somewhere around mid-2009, but yeah.
Also the founder is KiVan back when temp used to "has dem gba roms"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-