Foie2

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, I made a sig for myself using only my avatar. I am new to photoshop by the way. So how does it look? Advice?

If anyone wants to clean it up a bit, I wouldn't mind
wink.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks good enough to me.....

...but then you see what mine looks like and you gotta wonder about my judgment.
wink.gif

Foie2

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What effects could do that? Sorry about the dumb question, Photoshop just seems so comlicated.

I edited it. How does it look?

Old:
foiesigfinallu0.png

Waddle Dee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Looks great. About my level, witch I consider to not be that low. fox, many of us can't do what you do, so don't say anything like, "This is terrible. Your skill is bad" or something. really though, looks pretty good.

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Looks great. About my level, witch I consider to not be that low. fox, many of us can't do what you do, so don't say anything like, "This is terrible. Your skill is bad" or something. really though, looks pretty good.

Read my post on the signature making company , I never want to harm anyone ! ...

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
some ppl are just to soft hearted to get a not positive rating, even if its not negative at all XD

P.S. how about my current one ? its very very plain, thats why i asked for a new one, at least if you look close at it you see some litte effeckts ... hopefully fox get some idea ... soo hard to find anything usuable ...

Waddle Dee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Look fox, I'm sorry, I had a really bad day. And Youkai, if you could give me that circle, I could help you. the original had a white bg, and when you make it transparent the whole image turns clear.

And fox, if you could teach me, I would really apriciate it. I know I spelled that wrong, thank you very much.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi