eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi guys!

Just got around to fully take advantage of my PSP (it's a Go model), and have a majorly good time with it, playing happily a lot of games from various systems. All is well, and I'm happy.

But now I have a TV cable for it, and hooked it up and became quite pleased with the result.

But the thing is that UMD isos are really hard to find, and read somewhere that you can create a UMD iso to take advantage of the higher resolution of video, but for the life of me can't find a decent tutorial for it.

Could someone please advise me on how to proceed, or at least tell me how can I make the PSP play a video at a not ridiculous resolution from storage?

Thanks guys.

eyeliner

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Not really, those are abundant out there.

I just want to create a UMD iso from scratch/edit an existing one so I can watch a few high quality videos in the PSP.
at the moment, I have Labirinth, see and the video quality is top notch.

How can I make something like that is the question. Or can I convert a movie for mp4 with decent quality?

eyeliner

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Just a quick one, is there anywhere I can read about the avi format that UMD Stream Composer receives?

All tests I make end in a failure to encode the avi to mps...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence -