Hacking Crazyintro sugestion

freddyhooge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wouldnt it be nice if HBC 1.08 would work on crazyintro ?
I asked the developer this, and maybe he would make this happen in a week or so.

Would't it also be nice that the theme files could be loaded from usb ?
I also asked this, but the developer said that crazyintro is nearly from dead.

I use crazyintro for the faster loading of games, direct shortcut from the menu, it works great for me!

Can someone pick this up in the nearer future?

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can't you specify any title ID in the config files? Or does it only accept the 4 digit ASCII title ID? (In which case, you could probably still make it work by editing the config file with a hex editor...If you can't work out how to do this, upload your config file, I'll edit it and you can try it)

freddyhooge

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes, you can edit the config file and give the title id in ascii, so this would be:¯õ
But this doesnt work.
Hex i
ohnoes.png
00010002af1bf516, but dont know what you mean how to insert this in the config file.
Ill send you mine.

THX

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If your config file doesn't work as it is, what I suggested does not work, as it is like that already. CrazyIntro must be modified for it to work, and as it isn't open source AFAIK, it has to be WiiCrazy that modifies it.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
What I've done to be able to launch the HBC direclty from my crazy intro videos is download neorame's dark homebrew channel (which is just a forwarder channel to HBC v1.0.7, then JODI, then HAXX). Then I changed the title ID of his channel to HAXX (using showmiiwads or customize mii) then installed it using YAWMM or w/e wad manager. Then modify your crazyintro config file to launch the HAXX title ID, and it will forward to the newest HBC.

You can grab the forwarder channel from here:
http://wadder.freeforums.org/neorame-s-channels-v2-t218.html

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Cooking a small fix for the problem but don't want to tread on my own mistake...

HBC's new title id is 00010001af1bf516 right? (so not 00010002af1bf516)

ps: currently packed all my stuff since I'm moving... so I don't have any means to test the fix..

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i try to use crazyintro.dol with priiloader it tells me "Writting file failed" any idea im tried using the v1.1 dol for crazyintro

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i tried crazyintro1.0.2.dol and i can install that with priiloader but the homebrew channel shortcut still doesnt work:( what can i do? i treid changing that line mentioned above am I just using the wront .dol file with priiloader?

if you guys can help me that'll be great in the mean time i just made a hidden channel of the HBC with title HAXX (which is only a forwarder to the JODI HBC) All i did was use CustomizeMii to extract the boot.dol file from the Black HBC forwarder often used with the file wiihome.dol for priiloader and used Hide&Seek to make the forwarder .dol a hidden channel. but still I cant use the latest release still not writting it to file error
frown.gif

ok started playing around with hidden channels and well they all seem to work off hand by creating a hidden channel out of a forwarder.dol with the exception of one app "WiiXplorer" is anyone else having this issue? it just loads the wii menu when i select it now i have WiiFlow and CFG USB Loader as hidden channels and they all load fine
frown.gif

Ok got that last part to work so my only problem is the latest version of Crazy Intro. V1.1 i had to use V1.0.2 for some reason im on sysm4.3u with customized Black Red Wii Theme (not sure if that's of any help). Any help on getting the latest version of the great and all mighty Crazy Intro working on my wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm