Gaming Crash N.Sane Trilogy....

Dvdxploitr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played the Crash Bandicoot games since their original releases. So maybe it's possible, i'm out of practice....or are those games just much more difficult than I recall? Have modern games gotten so easy these days (regenerating health, etc..) that i've just gotten used to it? Anyone else remember the Crash games being difficult?

McWhiters9511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played the Crash Bandicoot games since their original releases. So maybe it's possible, i'm out of practice....or are those games just much more difficult than I recall? Have modern games gotten so easy these days (regenerating health, etc..) that i've just gotten used to it? Anyone else remember the Crash games being difficult?
well i was young but yea they presented a fair challenge if you want to 100% them. a fun challenge

D

Deleted User

It might be the hitbox thing. Crashes hitbox looks like a pill instead of an upright rectangle. This means he slides off the edges of some of the tighter jumps much easier than he does in the original game. This is why the game is harder.

That, and platformers didn't hold your hand like they do now-a-days.

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
It might be the hitbox thing. Crashes hitbox looks like a pill instead of an upright rectangle. This means he slides off the edges of some of the tighter jumps much easier than he does in the original game. This is why the game is harder.

Last paragraph/sentence. That's the reality. Also impatience.

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country

Last paragraph/sentence. That's the reality. Also impatience.

Dvdxploitr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crash requires 4.1.0 according to people on the forum. They even said XCI Explorer shows that too and others have run it on 4.1.0 consoles

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol choosing disney+ over Netflix of course they cap tier quality per subscription