Homebrew Crash/Green Screen on OoThax installer

Biovirulent

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here's your issue. installer isn't going to work on 11.0 since ocarina of time 3D has some ASLR stuff since 11.0.

I read that I could install it on 11.0 in many places. Really? That can't be right.. :unsure:

The save manager should work, right? It doesn't.

Biovirulent

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i dunno. Is it that game card only or do any game cards get effected by save manager?

Seemingly only OoT.. I'll try a few more gamecards.

---

Yeah, other cards work. Maybe that guy was right that OoT doesn't work on 11.0. Maybe, maybe not. But in that case, why would installers and save files be made for 11.0?

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seemingly only OoT.. I'll try a few more gamecards.

---

Yeah, other cards work. Maybe that guy was right that OoT doesn't work on 11.0. Maybe, maybe not. But in that case, why would installers and save files be made for 11.0?
this game specifically doesn't work on 11.0. Nintendo did some things to make oot3dhax trigger much less, and as a result *hax can't take it over (so no save managers or the like).

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Homebrew wasn't made to work with specific firmware, is made to just work in general so is possible with new updates will have incompatibility. Can't be sure that all homebrew will work on every firmware but i will test myself. Try a different save manager, use fbi installer 2.3.2 It works for me with no problems. :)

Also are you using CFW on your system you are using oothax on?

Biovirulent

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Homebrew wasn't made to work with specific firmware, is made to just work in general so is possible with new updates will have incompatibility. Can't be sure that all homebrew will work on every firmware but i will test myself. Try a different save manager, use fbi installer 2.3.2 It works for me with no problems. :)

Also are you using CFW on your system you are using oothax on?

Haha, I wish. I tried to downgrade without formatting first and soft-bricked. So nope. Forced update to 11.0.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well least you have that. Then don't bother with the oothax, nothing you can do about it at the moment. What i don't get is if savemanager works with other games but why not oot?:unsure:

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now i am curious since cubic ninja also didn't work at first with the 11.0.0-33 update. So maybe someone with cubic ninja can try savemanager on that game and see if it also does the same thing?:unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1