ROM Hack cracker's trainers

shinshinobi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please make a trainer that gives like 60 k exp
It looks like, after a battle with the enhanced experience, you'll get your wanted experience, but you can only do this when your character is level 1.

I tried it with other level characters and now their experience is frozen; even if i try using that clear patch, it doesn't budge.

B

bleep

please make a trainer that gives like 60 k exp
It looks like, after a battle with the enhanced experience, you'll get your wanted experience, but you can only do this when your character is level 1.

I tried it with other level characters and now their experience is frozen; even if i try using that clear patch, it doesn't budge.
That's not right, I'll have a look at it in a bit.

shinshinobi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Based on the Max Exp code, I think the code you wrote only makes a character level up once and if you try to continue with the code on, it'll freeze the exp bar. Basically put, after the max exp, you wouldn't have to worry about leveling so the exp bar is frozen because you're at level 99 right? With this code you wrote, it'll probably only let a character to level up once but i'm not sure if this will apply to characters over level 1.

Well you don't have to rush
smile.gif

Thank you for making patches for Etrian Odyssey
bow.gif

B

bleep

Based on the Max Exp code, I think the code you wrote only makes a character level up once and if you try to continue with the code on, it'll freeze the exp bar. Basically put, after the max exp, you wouldn't have to worry about leveling so the exp bar is frozen because you're at level 99 right? With this code you wrote, it'll probably only let a character to level up once but i'm not sure if this will apply to characters over level 1.

Well you don't have to rush
smile.gif

Thank you for making patches for Etrian Odyssey 
bow.gif

The actual Max EXP cheat sets the overall exp tally to the games max level (70). The patches I released earlier to alter the exp amount gained per battle were wrong due to a typo. Here's a different set;

Exp mods

You'll need to use the "RevertEXP" patch first before applying a new one.

I was unable to locate the routine which handled the "amount to next level" value, perhaps when the emu's handle the game better and it runs at an acceptable speed I'll try my hand again.
wink.gif

lacechan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if you can create a "Have all equipment unlocked" sort of thing for Etrian Odyssey.

It would be cool to have all the equipment available, along with the recovery items.

Duckeh

Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder if you can create a "Have all equipment unlocked" sort of thing for Etrian Odyssey.

It would be cool to have all the equipment available, along with the recovery items.

I'd love to have that too but I don't think it would be easily done.

How about infinite item storage? I hate only being able to hold 60 items. Would it be possible to set the current item amount to 1 at all times? (1/60) or just anything under 60
tongue.gif
Ii'm hoping that would allow for infinite items in your inventory. Wish I knew how to try this myself. I tried following crackers tutorial but couldn't seem to get anything working before. Maybe I should give it another go.

B

bleep

I'll have to leave that one to the weekend.

I'd love to have that too but I don't think it would be easily done.

How about infinite item storage? I hate only being able to hold 60 items. Would it be possible to set the current item amount to 1 at all times? (1/60) or just anything under 60
tongue.gif
Ii'm hoping that would allow for infinite items in your inventory. Wish I knew how to try this myself. I tried following crackers tutorial but couldn't seem to get anything working before. Maybe I should give it another go.
I don't know about infinite storage but I'll see what's possible on the weekend.

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any AR codes/trainers for Mega Man Battle Network 5: Double Team DS to skip (or make easier) the '100 enemies' minigame? It was hard with the GBA d-pad, but I'm finding it virtually impossible with the DS d-pad because of the necessity of hitting perfect diagonals to change directions.

Alternately, is there any way to change the controls so the straight directions function as angle directions? (Maybe shifting it so "up" on the d-pad goes "up-right".)

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could you make a trainer for sd gundam g generation ds if you could, can you make an infinite money one and infinite sp
i know that R4 has infinite money already and as for infinite sp, dont you mean max? unlike the others sd gundam games, sp goes up during battle, you get 1 for every attack and 3-5 for every unit you kill i think, have not played in game in a while beat it already.

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Alternately, is there any way to change the controls so the straight directions function as angle directions? (Maybe shifting it so "up" on the d-pad goes "up-right".)

More than likely what would happen if you tried to hack the key input in a trainer function you would end up getting both an 'up' an d 'up-right' input, one after the other. You would have to end up hacking into the actual input function where it took the key input and stored it away before it jumped to the section to handle what happens on 'button x' being pressed and it would be a pain in the ass...

-K1-

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
could you make a trainer for sd gundam g generation ds if you could, can you make an infinite money one and infinite sp

i know that R4 has infinite money already and as for infinite sp, dont you mean max? unlike the others sd gundam games, sp goes up during battle, you get 1 for every attack and 3-5 for every unit you kill i think, have not played in game in a while beat it already.

i never knew tht o well im using an m3 simply anyways, this encore session so hard its like amura and the others in their gundams with hyper mode so hard thats why i need infinite money and max/finite sp

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh you should have said, the cheats are in the cheat.dat file, you can get it from the R4 website under updated cheat list, its gets easier when you have infinite cash believe me, what i did was i cheated, i bought hundreds of the mobile suits in the beginning and turned them all into parts and then later in the game i had tons of parts to upgrade them into other units, but anyways yeah infinite money would be a great help since you can upgrade your unit twice and it costs alot of money to do so, you should try the optional quest and captor all the mobile suits you need so you can turn them into upgrade parts, all my guys are gundams now lol, and if i were you i would follow the faq, it shows you how to unlock all the secret characters, like domon from g gundam, four from zeta gundam, etc.........

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any AR codes/trainers for Mega Man Battle Network 5: Double Team DS to skip (or make easier) the '100 enemies' minigame? It was hard with the GBA d-pad, but I'm finding it virtually impossible with the DS d-pad because of the necessity of hitting perfect diagonals to change directions.

I finally got past this part by sticking a dime to my d-pad with double-stick tape and using that to hit the diagonals; it still took me another 10 or so tries. I'd still like to see a code or something to make this part easier.
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway