ROM Hack cracker's trainers

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's strange since it worked fine when I tried it. It's possible that the codes for AR didn't cover all of the monsters but I don't want to go setting the loop counter to some random number which would overwrite other stuff. :/

media_junkie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Cracker,

I tried the FF III trainer you posted at http://ezflash.sosuke.com/about4423.html and it doesn't seem to work for me. I'm using an M3 DS Simply. Should I try patching without using turning off the other cheats first? cause I turn of infinite HP before I patch and so far it's not working.

Sorry for having to bother you with an old trainer.

Thanks again for making all of these trainers helped a lot!

Prince Carl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Digimon World DS (U) trainer done.

Thanks for the .sav... Laughed my ass off at the name of your farm.Â
laugh.gif

Before I forget to mention it again.. I didn't make the trainer for the Japanese version of the game. That came from somewhere unknown.

it does not work.

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I tried the FF III trainer you posted at http://ezflash.sosuke.com/about4423.html and it doesn't seem to work for me. I'm using an M3 DS Simply. Should I try patching without using turning off the other cheats first? cause I turn of infinite HP before I patch and so far it's not working.

What character(s) are you using? Ionly played a little bit at the beginning but it worked fine with the first character.

Prince Carl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Cracker,

I tried the FF III trainer you posted at http://ezflash.sosuke.com/about4423.html and it doesn't seem to work for me. I'm using an M3 DS Simply. Should I try patching without using turning off the other cheats first? cause I turn of infinite HP before I patch and so far it's not working.

yes you screwed up the rom, you ran the unpatch first, and then tried to run the patch, thats does not make sense why did yu do that? its like trying to uninstall a program before you even install it.

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Digimon World DS (U) trainer done.

Thanks for the .sav... Laughed my ass off at the name of your farm.Â
laugh.gif

Before I forget to mention it again.. I didn't make the trainer for the Japanese version of the game. That came from somewhere unknown.
lol not my save, i got it off ndsrom-haven forum.

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
cracker has you online now i plead to you.please can you make a trainer for mario and luigi partners in time (u).even if it's just for inf cash.i would be very happy.thanks for yor great work to the community..........sudeki300

media_junkie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Cracker,

I tried the FF III trainer you posted at http://ezflash.sosuke.com/about4423.html and it doesn't seem to work for me. I'm using an M3 DS Simply. Should I try patching without using turning off the other cheats first? cause I turn of infinite HP before I patch and so far it's not working.

yes you screwed up the rom, you ran the unpatch first, and then tried to run the patch, thats does not make sense why did yu do that? its like trying to uninstall a program before you even install it.

I just realized I made a mistake anyway thanks for the tip!

and sorry to take up your time cracker, thanks again for your help!

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I'm planning on making a trainer for Mario & Luigi since the prequel was one of my favorite GBA games. So hopefully I can do that soon.

I'll check out Inuyasha too.

Cillus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought the DS version was a sequel to the GBA version? Also, now that it's been mentioned, I had a problem with the FF4 trainer. It works and all, but when I start a new game and clear the cave, the white screen appears and it's supposed to show me on the world map, but it just locks up at the white screen.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
He said the prequel on the GBA, not sequel.

EDIT: For some reason, in Mario Kart DS, the trainer makes it so that the last cups in Nitro and Retro cups in Mirror Mode won't unlock. Also, when I patched my game with the trainer, Rob seems to be missing. I even tried unlocking him and the missing trucks but it still doesn't show them.

Cillus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh. Well it was the usage that confused me. A prequel is a work that is following a pre-existing work in chronological order, but preceding it in plot order. The correct term would be "original" not "prequel to the sequel" in that case. Though the latter does have a nice sound to it.

dernettemann1983

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah I'm planning on making a trainer for Mario & Luigi since the prequel was one of my favorite GBA games. So hopefully I can do that soon.

I'll check out Inuyasha too.

A trainer for mario & luigi will be great. If you really make a trainer for this game, could you use the multi 5 version ???

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fixed the FF3 trainer and played through until I got to Ur. I hope the updated trainer doesn't crash because I was able to place it inside the existing binary so no rebuilding was needed. This should make EZ Flash users happy.
smile.gif

Will take a look at MKDS to see what is up.

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fixed the problem with MKDS and now ALL of the courses are unlocked. The AR codes had the wrong value.
tongue.gif
Lo and behold I found out that R.O.B. is actually a selectable character so the trainer is now a +11.

And -- not that it makes much of a difference since R.O.B. is in the list of characters to play as -- I was able to load him with the key combo no problem.

media_junkie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fixed the FF3 trainer and played through until I got to Ur. I hope the updated trainer doesn't crash because I was able to place it inside the existing binary so no rebuilding was needed. This should make EZ Flash users happy.
smile.gif

Will take a look at MKDS to see what is up.

If you get the first version of the trainer to work will i still need to upgrade to your most current version?

Thanks!

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the replacement of the other patch. So, yes, you will want to use this patch -- on the unpatched game of course.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: [faaaaaaaaart] :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: OMg [faaaaaaaaaaart]... +1