thanks alot for the trainers.

now i have two trouble with the last two trainers
i have a supercard lite slot-2
and superkey slot 1
2gb microSD sandisk
i am using spercard 2.58 software
1.7 firmware
lunarIPS

1. starfox command - after i patched the rom with the cheats it start when two frog father and son speaking,
it seem like i cant progres from there like it stuck there, so i use unallstageunlock cheat and non of the cheats worked.
the running down. the energy\shield runnig out like in the unpatched game.
after i patched it with lunarIPS this is the option is et on in supercard 2.58 restart,fast gameplay.
hope someone will help me starfox look like a nice game but the control are horrible (i am glad i didnt buy it and buy
mario and luigi instaed).
2. scurge hive- stuck on the opening cutseen, after the first time you see the red hair girl when she became white circle and
and disapear ,it start the all over with title movie\cutseen\text wahtever it is called, the same option as the starfox game.

if anybody face this before and fix it please let me know.
never the less thanks for the trainers/

lecture.gif

my english are bad (really really bad) i know sorry for inconvinace of reading my replay but i can make great and
legendary pankake wich most of the pepole preferd it over good english/

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

and superkey slot 1
2gb microSD sandisk
1.7 firmware
lunarIPS

1. starfox command - after i patched the rom with the cheats it start when two frog father and son speaking,
  it seem like i cant progres from there like it stuck there, so i use unallstageunlock cheat and non of the cheats worked.
  after i patched it with lunarIPS this is the option is et on in supercard 2.58 restart,fast gameplay.
  hope someone will help me starfox look like a nice game but the control are horrible (i am glad i didnt buy it and buy
2. scurge hive-Â stuck on the opening cutseen, after the first time you see the red hair girl when she became white circle and
  and disapear ,it start the all over with title movie\cutseen\text wahtever it is called, the same option as the starfox game.

lecture.gif

my english are bad (really really bad) i know sorry for inconvinace of reading my replay but i can make great and
legendary pankake wich most of the pepole preferd it over good english/

tested scurge on my ez flash iv, (loaded save game), nfinite weapon power works, and infection at 1% works, super fast level up works, super jump works, try starting a game with a clean rom then after saving use the patched rom.

DO NOT USE INFINITE HEALTH, (it does not work, when you teleport to other areas you will get game over).

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I've updated the updated the unpatches to reflect the new patch so anyone who has downloaded the old one will want the new one (unless they like replaying the same spot over and over and perpetually dying
smile.gif
).

Thanks again for testing the new patch.

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

and superkey slot 1
2gb microSD sandisk
1.7 firmware
lunarIPS

after i patched it with lunarIPS this is the option is et on in supercard 2.58 restart,fast gameplay.
2. scurge hive-Â stuck on the opening cutseen, after the first time you see the red hair girl when she became white circle and

lecture.gif

legendary pankake wich most of the pepole preferd it over good english/

Tested, Starfox trainer does not work at all, none of the codes work, and the game loops endless at the part where you decide to get krsytal or not.

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll havta see what happened.. I played it a while so I know it worked for me but I might have gotten the wrong file when I made ips or something.

Lyon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I want patch harvest moon ds. I have supercard lite and the progam ips XP. I have the file .ips(lgc-hmds_patch+9_(U).ips) and the rom lgc-hmds_patch.nds). Now what can i do? It create a file.bak

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fixed the Star Fox Command trainer. While redoing/testing it I experienced a couple of freezes but added some code that seems to prevent it now (have played a few stages w/o any problems). Also, the AR codes aren't complete for the infinite lives so only Fox has them.
tongue.gif

BoBMang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to request a Puzzle Quest (U) patch... the Bleep one is an all-or-nothing type which isn't nearly as fun.
wink.gif

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fixed the Star Fox Command trainer. While redoing/testing it I experienced a couple of freezes but added some code that seems to prevent it now (have played a few stages w/o any problems). Also, the AR codes aren't complete for the infinite lives so only Fox has them.
tongue.gif

tested new starfox trainer none of the codes work, but no more lock up at the scene where krystal is though, course none of the stages are unlocked, i am only testing lol, R4 has codes for this game already.

lowlow1001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks alot.
starfox trainer work great. i hate to admit it but some game play alot better with trainer (for me of course).

i see that there is already a trainer for spiderman 3 so sorry that i buy it .i should have bought hotel dusk 215 (8$ cheaper ).

thanks for holly work with trainer for the medium-low gamer like me.

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
starfox trainer work great. i hate to admit it but some game play alot better with trainer (for me of course).

That's how I feel about the game too. And if you go back a couple pages in the thread it'll prove I'm not lying about that.
wink.gif
The control is too touchy for big thumbs like mine.
tongue.gif

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I second the Puzzle Quest trainer.
just use bleeps puzzle quest trainer, if you guys dont like the codes then use a clean rom after buying one item, it will give you max gold then you can play normally but with unlimited funds, since all his puzzle quest trainer is, is quick lvl up, infinite gold, and lots of mana points.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:ohnoes::lol::rofl::rofl2: