ROM Hack cracker's trainers

xbman

Trophies
XP
Country
one for SD Gundam G Generation DS Please for infinite money.

here is a save.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qro8fk
Supercard/EZ flash iv save

it is saved at the equipment, mech upgrade screen so just hit continue and load one of the saves, scroll down to the second from bottom option on the left side, it will say MS, click on any of the two tabs that just opened up when you highlighted ms, if you clicked on the top option you will sent to the purchase screen, you will see the number 500 on the lower right hand side of the top screen that is how much money i have, it will also show the number 260,340,840, that is how much it costs to buy mechs, if you click right it takes you to sell mechs, if you scroll all the way to the second tab from the right you will get the mech upgrade screen where you pay to increase its stats,

thank you if you can help me, pm me if you want me to upload the game for you, if you dont have it, thanks.

Two things:

1) There aren't any AR codes for this game. That doesn't mean it can't be trained through emulation, but unless there are AR codes for a game there is only a small chance a trainer could be made.

2) You should not be making reference to offering / upload roms.

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one for SD Gundam G Generation DS Please for infinite money.

Two things:

1) There aren't any AR codes for this game. That doesn't mean it can't be trained through emulation, but unless there are AR codes for a game there is only a small chance a trainer could be made.

2) You should not be making reference to offering / upload roms.

if you have a R4 there are SD gundam codes built in although i dont know what it does, i know from the list, wait i just loaded it on my R4 there is only one code Replenishment point? idk what the hell this code does lol, i have never heard of replenishment point, if you guys know then say so lol.

all i get on my R4 screen is Replenishment point, ill try and see what it does but i might not be able to figure what this code does if anyone knows please enlighten us.

edit its infinite money, the R4 has infinite money built in.

xbman

Trophies
XP
Country
if you have a R4 there are SD gundam codes built in although i dont know what it does, i know from the list, wait i just loaded it on my R4 there is only one code Replenishment point? idk what the hell this code does lol, i have never heard of replenishment point, if you guys know then say so lol.

all i get on my R4 screen is Replenishment point, ill try and see what it does but i might not be able to figure what this code does if anyone knows please enlighten us.

I never had any interest in playing the game, thus didn't notice the codes in the R4. I looked at ARDS and did not see any codes for it for USA or EUR versions so assumed it wasn't there.

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I never had any interest in playing the game, thus didn't notice the codes in the R4. I looked at ARDS and did not see any codes for it for USA or EUR versions so assumed it wasn't there.

its sd gundam game meaning its owned by more then one licenced company in the us so it will never be released outside of japan, its like the srw series (except for OG since it was only original characters)

phailuer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wb cracker
smile.gif

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. For PSP there wouldn't be much of a point since there are 3 great cheating plugins (perhaps more that are obscure) -- CWcheat, CheatMaster, PSPShark. It's very easy to use any one of them since you can search for the addresses in game w/o having to do anything on computer and then you can apply the codes right away once you find them. It is much simpler cheating on the PSP than on the DS because no address to hook into is needed to be found. The PSP was designed to run plugins natively so the plugins are called every so often a second. Now if that were only true for DS... But I guess it makes it more rewarding when you make a trainer.
smile.gif

riveira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi, I just joined this site, I would like to request trainer for Pokemon Pearl USA for infinite money and if you could make an easy exp gained.
Do you have any side that teach how to create a trainer ? I wan to make my own and share it. Thanks

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though Pokemon isn't one of my favorite games (translation: would rather play Noddy in Toy Land on GBA) I will try to get a trainer out for it that includes infinite money, 1 hit kills, and quick exp gain.

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though Pokemon isn't one of my favorite games (translation: would rather play Noddy in Toy Land on GBA) I will try to get a trainer out for it that includes infinite money, 1 hit kills, and quick exp gain.
I don't mean this post to sound rude, but it does to me. Sorry.

There's a savegame editor. A trainer really isn't necessary.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    +1
    Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    she was an apple appstore girl
    he was an uptodown boy
    He was an android boy
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: He was an android boy