ROM Hack cracker's trainers

Bohemian Rhapsod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont understand what I'm supposed to be doing with the Custom Robo patch. Any help?
I mean, how do i apply it? When I run cr-crap5.bat I get some nds file thats 0 mb.

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated the old IPS patch trainer to be a +3 and also fixed a problem I found with the equipment code (damn hex). For those who were having a problem before with the equipment try one of the new trainers.

QUOTE said:
hmm for custom robo i have inf health -.- and instant win doesnt seem to work for me and the king class doesnt seem to work either, but i get perfect combos for some reason...

I wasn't able to test Instant Win since I've don't got enough patience to play far enough to actually fight someone. I used the address I found that works on DipStar so I can't see why it wouldn't work in the trainer.

QUOTE said:
I can't seem to get the Custom Robo patch to work. It says to run the bat in the same dir as xdelta and the ROM. I did that, but none of the codes work for me. Not for my current save, and not for a new save.

You either didn't patch the game or transferred the wrong one.

I dont understand what I'm supposed to be doing with the Custom Robo patch. Any help?
I mean, how do i apply it? When I run cr-crap5.bat I get some nds file thats 0 mb.

That means you didn't put the original game in the same folder.

Prince Carl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cracker since you are making unpatch ips patches, can i please get one for resident evil, i dont want infinite health, all i want is infinite items is that possible thanks if you can grant my request.

CyJax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cracker good work on your MKDS Trainer! Now if you could only get the Infinite Items (Weapons) working in Wi-Fi mode, you'd really be the man for sure!!!
smile.gif

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Added unpatches for Resident Evil.

QUOTE said:
Cracker good work on your MKDS Trainer! Now if you could only get the Infinite Items (Weapons) working in Wi-Fi mode, you'd really be the man for sure!!!

It's not an easy thing to cheat on a server driven game. Usually when you try to do that you 'unsync' the game and cause yourself to lose even though on your DS it might show that you have won. Also, (If you didn't know) I'm all for trainers and cheating in games... except when it comes to multiplayer games. Save the amusement of the unsyncing in the games, I don't like multiplayer cheating. That's my position though so if you want to try making an online-enabled trainer go for it.
biggrin.gif

Bohemian Rhapsod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried out the +3 CRA trainer. Works, but a few problems.
All of the parts seem to be dirty. And I can't clean them.
And sometimes when I start a battle, I automatcially use the Ray MKII with all the default parts.

Bohemian Rhapsod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New game? That might work. I'm trying to play from an existing save.
tongue.gif

Gotta hand it to you, you're amazing when it comes to this stuff. I wouldnt know the first thing about it.
tongue.gif

Swordmyth

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
----
The Custom Robo Arena (U) +5 Trainer by cracker
It includes:
Infinite GP
Refill Health (Press L+R+B)
Instant Win (Press L+R+A)
King Class
All Equipment
---

After patching boots up fine but none of the cheats work.

Cillus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem. Never got it to work so I used the +3 patch and it worked perfectly. Except I had the same dirty parts problem Bohemian Rhapsody had. Saved it and am going to see how well it works with an unpatched game.

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had to do Kirby - Squeak Squad justice and release a proper trainer. Download it again for a non-destructive trainer that doesn't require you to touch the screen to reload lives.

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
wario ware touched infinite lives doesn't work properly when i hold down L+R all lives go down apart from the last one so i can't end it
frown.gif
on top of that pressing L+R in the album section to get rid of lives has no effect.

I'm not sure why you are having that problem. What character's levels are you on? When I tested it it worked fine (as long as you hold L+R down until all the lives are totally gone).

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
jalaneme said:
wario ware touched infinite lives doesn't work properly when i hold down L+R all lives go down apart from the last one so i can't end it
frown.gif
on top of that pressing L+R in the album section to get rid of lives has no effect.

I'm not sure why you are having that problem. What character's levels are you on? When I tested it it worked fine (as long as you hold L+R down until all the lives are totally gone).

i tried the level when wario changes into that super hero when you give him the garlic, and i tried the code in the album section, the one where you have to find the diffrence (the mini game can be found in the gaming section) i made sure i pressed and held down both shoulder buttons all but the last one wouldn't go the rest of the lives were on the side of the screen, the inf time works great though.

Cracker since you are making unpatch ips patches, can i please get one for resident evil, i dont want infinite health, all i want is infinite items is that possible thanks if you can grant my request.

what do you mean un patch? has cracker made a ips patch for resident evil? i want inf health aswell
biggrin.gif

edit: just downloaded the tranier again and it has ips patching, nice
biggrin.gif

Added unpatches for Resident Evil.

It's not an easy thing to cheat on a server driven game. Usually when you try to do that you 'unsync' the game and cause yourself to lose even though on your DS it might show that you have won. Also, (If you didn't know) I'm all for trainers and cheating in games... except when it comes to multiplayer games. Save the amusement of the unsyncing in the games, I don't like multiplayer cheating. That's my position though so if you want to try making an online-enabled trainer go for it.
biggrin.gif

i agree, i don't support cheating online, it sucks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: +2