Vila_

Spanish code for Spanisher codecs
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
I [69m (nice) ] just recently got my first dose of the COVID-19 Vaccine and I'm experiencing some strange side effects, first of all My dick has increased in size and my voice has gotten deeper, I've also grown a foot and a half and women seem eerily attracted to me, as if that wasnt bad enough I've started to memorize things easier and have even picked up a few new instruments since I got the vaccine, not to mention everytime I tell a girl I've been vaccinated she instantly takes her clothes off and asks me to fuck her, it's so strange.

Has anyone else been experiencing side effects like this? I think its important we educate people on what's at risk if they get the vaccine so we can protect everyone.

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
I [69m (nice) ] just recently got my first dose of the COVID-19 Vaccine and I'm experiencing some strange side effects, first of all My dick has increased in size and my voice has gotten deeper, I've also grown a foot and a half and women seem eerily attracted to me, as if that wasnt bad enough I've started to memorize things easier and have even picked up a few new instruments since I got the vaccine, not to mention everytime I tell a girl I've been vaccinated she instantly takes her clothes off and asks me to fuck her, it's so strange.

Has anyone else been experiencing side effects like this? I think its important we educate people on what's at risk if they get the vaccine so we can protect everyone.
weird. for me my tits just grew and my ass got fatter

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol