Homebrew Coverflow DS (New project)

DarkMario616

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I followed that, and still got the error x_x.

I think it has to do with what I am checking off in DScovery.exe....

dscov.png

Is this the wrong thing to check off?

EDIT: Haha, I WAS checking off the wrong one, it is infact H:\AKmenu.nds or whatever
tongue.gif

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There won't EDGE/Cyclo support

PS. How to test M3 installation:
0. Install M3 TouchPod.
1. Get M3R_R4i_r5.7z from http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=212507 then copy _system_/TouchPod.nds and TouchPod.nds to TF
2. Put my general extlink wrapper to /d_system/
3. Write loader.ext. The first line should be like "/moonshl2/extlink/nds.inilink.nds"
4. Get mshl2tools_r28.7z from http://gbatemp.net/?showtopic=208136 then put inilink/nds.inilink.nds and inilink/inilink.ini to /moonshl2/extlink
5. Attemp to launch ROM. Then the boot chain starts.

bjmira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi

I have an original R4 and I:YSMenu 09/03/27 00:00 + DSTT Unofficial Firmware 1.17a12 rev04
Infolib + Extlib + Savelib 13/03/10 11:02
but I am unable to start games, I tried various versions, the last of dscovered, but nothing makes me start the game, the fine graphics, but when I click on the cover have a white screen.
Please, help me
bjmira

bjmira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
bjmira said:
hi

I have an original R4 and I:YSMenu 09/03/27 00:00 + DSTT Unofficial Firmware 1.17a12 rev04
but I am unable to start games, I tried various versions, the last of dscovered, but nothing makes me start the game, the fine graphics, but when I click on the cover have a white screen.
Please, help me
bjmira

please help me?

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bjmira said:
hi

Please, help me
bjmira
Try these:

Goto DScovered settings and change the loader to YSmenu_Loader.
Turn off soft reset

or Try:
Mantis41 said:
QUOTE(manduchu @ Mar 17 2010, 10:37 AM) Could someone instruct me on how to install this to my R4? I followed the instructions in the rar file and it nearly worked out fine, except that when I try to load up a game, it sends me to the ysmenu, and tells me i need an r4 patch.
Make sure r4patch.dat is sitting at the root of the card.

Card setup should look something like this:
TTMenu
d_system
r4dldi.dat
r4patch.dat
r4tf.dldi
TTMENU.SYS
YSMENU.INI
YSMenu.nds
_DS_MENU.DAT

If any of the files are sitting in TTMenu move them to the root. Do not leave copies in TTMenu directory.

bjmira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
thanks for fast reply
DSCovered is already set to loader_ysmenu
the structure of my card is:

d_system (DIR)
TTMENU (DIR)
giochi (DIR)
_DS_MENU.DAT
LOADFILE.DAT
r4dldi.dat
r4patch.dat
r4tf.dldi
TTMENU.DAT
TTMENU.SYS
YSMENU.ARP
YSMENU.INI

if I put DSCovered of 14 \ 03, when I click on my game the screen goes blank, if I put the version of the 19 \ 03 comes out:
FAT Init Fail
Make sure is DLDI patched

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
OP
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
bjmira said:
hi

Please, help me
bjmira

I forgot to dldi patch the file before encrypting it
frown.gif

try this -- _DS_MENU.rar

bjmira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
always white display
cry.gif
....you can upload to megaupload (if you have to) your files to an SD (without the folder games of course) for R4, which you uploaded YSMenu and DSCovered working?
thank you, bjmira

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The community respects Yasu's request NOT to upload any pre-compilation of the YSMenu firmware. You need to follow the instructions to compile it, otherwise give up on it. After all, you're not getting any better game compatibility, just a different interface to load roms.

zulu12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark^'^Knight said:
The community respects Yasu's request NOT to upload any pre-compilation of the YSMenu firmware. You need to follow the instructions to compile it, otherwise give up on it. After all, you're not getting any better game compatibility, just a different interface to load roms.

Dark - I agree with you on it and this is the reason I do not upload any pre-compilation of my card for anyone.

bjmira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Dark^'^Knight said:
Yasu's very much respect, it was not in question its YSMenu that works fine for me, since there are different versions of firmware and ysmenu dscovered, I just wanted to have the winning combination, thanks anyway

bjmira

toxicflash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
has anyone got any idea why my DScovered isnt putting the files in alphabetical order, i noticed this when adding new roms to the collection i previously had on my Micro sd , everything is working fine they show up but since adding "Rooms" and "Warioware DIY" they are last in the flow chart,

Yoshis island is the normally last on the flow chart and have all the files named correctly and double checked them before someone says " just rename them" its onlywhen i add new roms they get booted to the back of the pack........

Anyhelp would be great and yes it does bother me what posistion there in and yes its an OCD,

right off to wash my hands 6 times and count to ten before turning the light off

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/gXtJ12EeaOs?si=ESC50o7Vr5sUh71I