Hacking Coverflow demo

geedub

Trophies
XP
Country
Kosaic said:
I hope the original guy creates a fully baked loader out of this.

I can already see another 500 version of this one coming ... EVERYONE wants a piece of it already.

For once, we have something REALLY good here, Lets let this fellow generate a working app. If he needs help, there are LOTS of folks to choose from.

Let's not ruin yet another loader idea by everyone wanting to do bits and pieces (Unless this is turned into a REAL coding project, and kept out of these threads)

K

makes sense
yaynds.gif

T-Error

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
please write waninkoko an email and offer him your GUI. it should be the official one.(splitting into too many different projects isnt the way to go) the funny thing is, i had the same idea yesterday and thought it would be a nice little wii-coding project for me, but the concept i had in mind was a much simpler effect. you really rock man this is nicely done and id love to see that in a working loader. (but damn i have to find a new project. this one couldnt be done any better.)

xomp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree, even with the skeleton of this loader it still looks sexier than any other loader I've seen thusfar. I'm a mac user so I appreciate a mac feel on the wii too
biggrin.gif
Can't wait man.

redmanmark86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
truly beautiful, just needs to say the name at the bottom for the no iamge ones, and well other details such as iso size and settings, their is plenty of room down there to fit it all in and its easy t make it look sexy as cover flow does have text and so does itunes...

squablo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been a slave to this forum for a over a week now, swapping loaders out here and there, and trying to keep up with all the updates. I've been looking for the ultimate loader for my game collection, and I think we just may have found it.

I'll be drooling over the demo video until this sucker gets made into a proper loader, and also be a slave for weeks to come from the looks of it.

Keep up the great work, and godspeed to the loader progression.

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dlxowhd said:
everybody who's working on many different loaders should abandon their projects, get together and just work on this loader.
LoL.

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please god no .....

squablo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with Kosaic, there is way too much going on for anyone to follow it all. I swear I have worn out my sd card, and card reader on my pc in the last few days.

Lets let this one happen, and hopefully it happens soon, but the last thing we need is another loader version that gets updated every 30 seconds or so.

joe_blow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So many loaders its driving me crazy! I want the best looking on that has all the options! This is definitely the best looking front end idea.

Maybe the usbloaders should be split up into frontends and backends. The frontend would just pass the desired game and options to the backend. The backend could just silently load it.

This may alleviate some of the confusion (maybe introducing different confusion) ;P

I do think it may alleviate a lot of duplicated effort.

Kurisai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MightyMouse said:
cdreams why are your images even needed?? this totally kills off your loader lol you was faking coverflow this is ACTUAL coverflow.

I don't see why the images will be needed, but the code will be very nice to have.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof