Hacking Coverflow demo

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hope the original guy creates a fully baked loader out of this.

I can already see another 500 version of this one coming ... EVERYONE wants a piece of it already.

For once, we have something REALLY good here, Lets let this fellow generate a working app. If he needs help, there are LOTS of folks to choose from.

Let's not ruin yet another loader idea by everyone wanting to do bits and pieces (Unless this is turned into a REAL coding project, and kept out of these threads)

K

AgentX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow this is great! Can't wait for a source release, even without USB Loader code... I can see this transforming into a great music playing app too!

realbrucest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
EDITED
tongue.gif

Thanks m8.

MightyMouse

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I Totally agree with Kosaic, lets just let the dude work on this in peace, hese already said he will release a working version, and he'll probably use on of the loaders that has all the features in.

so lets just let him dev in peace guys. this is a truly outstanding bit of coding.

dlxowhd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everybody who's working on many different loaders should abandon their projects, get together and just work on this loader.
LoL.

ppmeis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
[spanish]
Acojonante...A..cojo...nante!
[/spanish]

[english]
Awesome!...A...we...some!
[/english]

That's the best mod I've ever seen before...

adrian783

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i feel that this might be even better if combined with a sort of live search function, so you wont have to scroll through 100 games to find one

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kinda wish he waited till he had it all ready.. because too many of these threads are happening..

The people are NOT going to stop asking for things. So I hope he is a cool guy and he dont let it bother him.

Someone starts a thread and then 5,6,10 people jump in with their version of it..

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I have been thinking is like can we have a loader that will eventually support many "views" like click a button and it will switch to cover flow like this, click another and it will switch to a "list" view like the Shizza ultimate, and a third view that is something like a "grid" view like maddoc is making... I mean I know NONE of these methods are perfected yet, but having a loader that could swap methods would really help consolidate them all into one version and keep EVERYONE happy.. I bet it will be weeks or months, but I wonder if that could become a reality.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.