Hacking Cover Flow USB ISO Loader by Beardface

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeGuy2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the Cheat Manager is beta but just thought I would share my experience with it.

When running RC7 from preloader .29 and turning on cheats and saving the cheats. After I exit the game and go back in the cheats I turned on are all turned off on all games.

Is this just me?

SG

tpepsiman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is the best loader by far i think

the new "Cheat Manager (beta)" the kids love it

question:
is there a way to download all cheat .txt files like covers
a button i can click. if not would it be posible to add one.

downloading one by one is a pain.

thanks

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
LoRD RPG said:
Sorry I wasn't around to reply, I had gone out for a while to take my daughter to the museum and Walmart.

The directory structure is:

:\apps\
:\private\
:\usb-loader\
:\wad\

The images directory structure is:

:\usb-loader\3dcovers\
:\usb-loadercovers\
:\usb-loaderdisks\
:\usb-loadergames\

:\usb-loader\gamelist.xml
:\usb-loadersshot.png
:\usb-loader\titles.txt
:\usb-loader\wiicoverflow.xml

BTW....

I hope you solved your problem seeing as you were using the wrong number in the image resizer.
smile.gif

thanks for the info im half way there now, a have 2d covers and disk art but cannot get 3d one 2 work

Scoobyscoobydoo

Trophies
XP
Country
elmerohueso said:
QUOTE said:
* Anti_002_fix from WiiPower? working with cIOS rev10
* 002 Fix from WiiPower? working with CIOS 13a (Indy, MySimsRacing?, GBusters all work)

I just want to make sure I understand this, but the first point says these games with the 002 work with rev10, while the second point says they work with rev13a, so I'm a bit confused. I have rev10, so will RC7 make Ghostbusters and Indiana Jones work? Will I have to download the Anti_002_fix, or is it built in? Or do I have to install rev13a?
Bottom line is, what do I need apart from rev10 and RC7 for Ghostbusters and Indiana Jones?
Also, please provide links if I need rev13a (I can only find rev13b anymore), or if I need anything else.

Thanks a lot. This has made packing my Wii and games around so much simpler. Now just got to get Ghostbusters and Indiana Jones working for me.

All you need to do now is keep rev10 installed and use this loader, it has the 002b and anti 002b fix built in so all games like ghostbusters etc will load fine on rev10 or rev13a. I use rev10 because rev13a gives me wiimote sync problems.
So if youve already got rev10 installed leave it like that and use this excellent loader
smile.gif

Scoobyscoobydoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Ive been away from this thread for ages but wow what have i missed!. This loader has come on so much since my early days, love the layout and look and it works just perfect with all the latest games even with rev10
smile.gif

My no.1 loader and will be using it now for all my game.
Well done to all the team, keep up the good work.

Just did a quick test and R669 did load the covers much faster, RC7 takes much longer.

LoRD RPG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last I knew, when using the Wii BoxArt site, the 3D covers used by CoverFlowder use this button.
fullcover.png

This way you can view the front and if you want, you can flip the game displayed to view the back.

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
SomeGuy2009 said:
I know the Cheat Manager is beta but just thought I would share my experience with it.

When running RC7 from preloader .29 and turning on cheats and saving the cheats. After I exit the game and go back in the cheats I turned on are all turned off on all games.

Is this just me?

SG

That's how it works right now. The cheats you used will still be active if you play the game again - you only need to go into "manage" if you want to select different cheats. The manager ^may^ remember your selection in a future release. We have to leave some room for improvement - it's a rule of programming
wink.gif

asuperdad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to the team for another release.

I wanted to mention that while RC7 is working for me, it does not appear to fix the issue where DeBlob needs a disc in the DVD slot to load properly. If there is no disc in the slot, the game does not launch. If there is a disc in the slot (such as Wii Sports), DeBlob launches OK.

My IOS249 is revision 10.

katrem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
RC7 is working fine for me, loading faster and looking very nice. It would be nice (IMO) if the info button was hidden when using parental controls: it looks a bit out of place when it's the only visible button.

Great work and thanks for the continued updates and improvements...

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
RC89 said:
Why integrate a cheat manager? It is just making gaming for all other people less fun.
Only online cheating is a problem & that's down to everyone's conscience (or lack thereof)
There are other cheat mangers around, have been for a while. This is just a more elegant solution.
In my opinion, online cheaters are sad little creatures, like script-kiddies on IM.... They should all be banned.
If I figure out a way to block network access when cheats are on then I'll do it in a flash
wink.gif

RC89

Trophies
XP
Country
fishears said:
RC89 said:
Why integrate a cheat manager? It is just making gaming for all other people less fun.
Only online cheating is a problem & that's down to everyone's conscience (or lack thereof)
There are other cheat mangers around, have been for a while. This is just a more elegant solution.
In my opinion, online cheaters are sad little creatures, like script-kiddies on IM.... They should all be banned.
If I figure out a way to block network access when cheats are on then I'll do it in a flash
wink.gif

I didnt knew that this can be used for offline gaming, i never tried a manager my self.

- I totally agree with you about the online cheaters.
They are sad creatures who just wants some confidence by winning with an alternative way like cheating
They should all be banned for sure.

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
RC89 said:
fishears said:
RC89 said:
wink.gif

I didnt knew that this can be used for offline gaming, i never tried a manager my self.

They are sad creatures who just wants some confidence by winning with an alternative way like cheating
I've never used an online cheat code but as I get older I find I need to give myself a bit of extra ammo and health here and there just so I can play my games for more than 5 minutes
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Good News! I figured out how to stop games going online if cheats are enabled. This loader should now be "cheat friendly". Not fully tested yet but it looks good so far.

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
fishears said:
tpepsiman said:
This is the best loader by far i think

the new "Cheat Manager (beta)" the kids love it

question:
is there a way to download all cheat .txt files like covers
a button i can click. if not would it be posible to add one.

downloading one by one is a pain.

thanks
Thanks - that's great news because kids can be tough critics
wink.gif

A batch downloader for cheats is a good idea - it will definitely be in the next official download, and probably sooner....
it's included now - new button in settings

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
RC89 said:
fishears said:
RC89 said:
wink.gif

They are getting banned. A friend of mine was running a modified Mario Kart and he can't enter the Online since march. It's not his ip since I can connect using my machine I think they blocked his mac adress.

tpepsiman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
to Solecist you can use wfbs manager to make channels

sure someone on here will help you out a little better i'm a little new to this loader stuff
and channel making.

as i can not see what my kids have turned off or on

like add a button to open/load the .gtc file from the memory card
or a auto-load of the .gct file when i click on manage

ps: i & my kids did not want the cheats to use online i play alot of 360
when i come across cheaters online it messes up the hole game & relly
is a p-off so would not use them online & would not let my kids. (Online cheating sucks)

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
ridgecity said:
They are getting banned. A friend of mine was running a modified Mario Kart and he can't enter the Online since march. It's not his ip since I can connect using my machine I think they blocked his mac adress.

They can't do it with this loader now anyway. I'VE banned them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol