Hacking Cover Flow USB ISO Loader by Beardface

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLOGAN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I've been reading up here for a while and managed to get homebrew installed, usb loaders, etc. Only thing I can't get done is creating a channel to boot this loader.

Has anyone got one made or can anyone advise on where to go to learn (I'd prefer to learn though).

Thanks

::EDIT::

I found a forwarder that worked
biggrin.gif

Dyne255

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't get any error codes at all. The only thing i get is a black screen. I am going to try to download a different copy and see what happens

darscot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can confirm that WiiPowers fix works in CoverFlow, I installed 13 got the 002 error. Made the change and its gone. Nice job WiiPower

da_xman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
da_xman said:
elmerohueso said:
BTW - The reason no one can find the 3d Punch Out cover is that there isn't one at theotherzone.com. I just threw one together and uploaded it, so hopefully the mods deem it worthy to post so others can get it automatically through CoverLoader. In the meantime, get it below (it should be the right size as I used one of the other covers as a template).
r7pe.png

Is there one for EA Active? I have a missing 3D cover for this, thanks.

I checked the site this morning and there was only spiderman to approve which i did.
Are you still missing that cover and if so , whats the code you have on that game ?

R43E = EA Active

Also, anyone experienced the titles under the boxes have a [] after the name? I'm using a titles.txt file. It didn't have it in RC4. Thanks.

NVM, I downloaded "titles" from the menu and the titles display fine now. Also, EA Active is available...thanks.

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I also have the problem with the 'Snow' when i use the loader now. I have over 100 games on my drive. I hope this will be fixed soon.

Please let us know if the new cIOS rev13 will cause 002 errors without the changes proposed by wiipower.

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Taken from the first post:

Pre-reqs
Homebrew Channel Installed
cIOS v10 Installed

So the answer would be NO (please read before you ask these questions)

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
fishears said:
darscot said:
I can confirm that WiiPowers fix works in CoverFlow, I installed 13 got the 002 error. Made the change and its gone. Nice job WiiPower

This is now included in the svn

Could someone please PM a link to a compiled dol (with the 002 fix) or maybe an update to the first post would be advisable.

Has the 'snow' problem been fixed yet?

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Spidy1000 said:

Pre-reqs
cIOS v10 Installed

Configurable USB Loader is claimed to be based on 1.5 Loader (which needs cIOS rev10). However, the configurable loader also works on rev9 (at the expense accessing SDHC).

That is why I ask this question. I did read the first post. (please ask before you comment.)

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
TeenTin said:
Spidy1000 said:

Pre-reqs
cIOS v10 Installed

Configurable USB Loader is claimed to be based on 1.5 Loader (which needs cIOS rev10). However, the configurable loader also works on rev9 (at the expense accessing SDHC).

That is why I ask this question. I did read the first post. (please ask before you comment.)

You could have mentioned this in your post, then we would not need to ask
tongue.gif

afour98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not from us (the devs). i think having the knowledge to checkout/build an open source project is enough of a barrier of entry to keep the bug feedback signal/noise ratio high. In other words... if we posted binaries of every build, we'd be overrun with issues of the most basic kind

that's not to say that we don't crave end-user feedback... just that there are different types of users for different times of the feedback cycle.

D

Deleted-171178

Ima compile and try.
c:/CoverFloader/CoverFlow/source/main.c: In function 'main':
c:/CoverFloader/CoverFlow/source/main.c:766: error: expected expression before ',' token
make[1]: *** [main.o] Error 1
"make": *** [build] Error 2

talbotlives

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, this is an amazing application, and developers like you guys absolutely knock my socks off with crazy UIs like this. I finally pulled the trigger last night, spent 4 hours researching, installing, and making dumb mistakes, and finally got this all set up and working fine (mostly).

When I went to download the covers (had 7 games in the HDD at the time), it did something on the screen for a second, then showed an empty progress bar and said "done" below the progress box. I waited 5 minutes, and when nothing changed, I rebooted the wii. Then, coverflow only had the art for the first disk, and had the "no cover art" default images for the rest. Now, I've got about 85 games on the hard drive, and will be putting it back onto the wii tonight and hopefully be downloading the cover art for all of the games through coverflow.

Approximately how long should I expect it to take for the covers to download? 10 minutes? 45 minutes? 6 hours?

Is it normal to see the "done" screen when the art is downloading? If not, what is 'normal' to see while the art is being downloaded?

Thanks, and terrific work with this awesome app- this eye candy is great for showing non-techies how cool the results of homebrew coders be.
grog.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
talbotlives said:
First off, this is an amazing application, and developers like you guys absolutely knock my socks off with crazy UIs like this. I finally pulled the trigger last night, spent 4 hours researching, installing, and making dumb mistakes, and finally got this all set up and working fine (mostly).

When I went to download the covers (had 7 games in the HDD at the time), it did something on the screen for a second, then showed an empty progress bar and said "done" below the progress box. I waited 5 minutes, and when nothing changed, I rebooted the wii. Then, coverflow only had the art for the first disk, and had the "no cover art" default images for the rest. Now, I've got about 85 games on the hard drive, and will be putting it back onto the wii tonight and hopefully be downloading the cover art for all of the games through coverflow.

Approximately how long should I expect it to take for the covers to download? 10 minutes? 45 minutes? 6 hours?

Is it normal to see the "done" screen when the art is downloading? If not, what is 'normal' to see while the art is being downloaded?

Thanks, and terrific work with this awesome app- this eye candy is great for showing non-techies how cool the results of homebrew coders be.
grog.gif

Just in case you have any issues with the downloads, i made a slight change to the website last night though it shouldnt have an effect on downloads for this loader id like some confirmation from others that it still works ok if your still having issues.
also which covers are you downloading ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol