Homebrew Cover Collections - part 2

ToddofWar420

CoverFlow Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NEW NES SET UPDATE!! All updated links on page 1 of this thread.

This new NES set has been completely redone and revamped. Thanks to shenske @tcp for a majority of the covers.
The rest I made or put together using the same template and a little bit of work.

All the NES covers had the same treatment the SNES cover set did; small surface blur to rid that grainy look, matching company logos on all spines, same red Nintendo banner on included covers, updated and centered game titles, etc.

The Japan games are also for the English translations, I just didn't get to finish translating all of them.
A future update will include those translated.

The spines were originally wider to fit shadowfox's custom game cases, so with some testing and some big help from mastershoes, we was able to find the right width for the spines. Thank you mastershoes for another great collaboration!

I hope you all enjoy these new covers!

Last edited by ToddofWar420,

RunningSnakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cover for Flashback/Reminiscence.

Attachments

• Flashback.png
    Flashback.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 62

AdamCatalyst

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NEW NES SET UPDATE!!

This new NES set has been completely redone and revamped. Thanks to shenske @tcp for a majority of the covers.
The rest I made or put together using the same template and a little bit of work.

All the NES covers had the same treatment the SNES cover set did; small surface blur to rid that grainy look, matching company logos on all spines, same red Nintendo banner on included covers, updated and centered game titles, etc.

The Japan games are also for the English translations, I just didn't get to finish translating all of them.

The spines were originally wider to fit shadowfox's custom game cases, so with some testing and some big help from mastershoes, we was able to find the right width for the spines. Thank you mastershoes for another great collaboration!

Shrunken Spine (950 + 80 Alts)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/mglohesaav893tu/Covers_-_NES_Shrunken_Spine_%5BToddofWar420%5D_%28950_%2B_80_Alts%29_-_2023_02_14.zip/file

Standard Spine (950 + 80 Alts)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ow597hjj0qxecht/Covers_-_NES_Standard_Spine_%5BToddofWar420%5D_%28950_%2B_80_Alts%29_-_2023_02_14.zip/file

I hope you all enjoy these new covers!
Thread OP can add to page 1
Just saw this NOW!!!! Will get it on the front page as soon as I can, probably tomorrow.

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NEW NES SET UPDATE!!

Shrunken Spine (950 + 80 Alts)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/zlm5sehyu6hmy5w/Covers_-_NES_%5BToddofWar420%5D_-_shrunk_spine_%28950_%2B_80_Alts%29_-_2023_03_08.zip/file

Standard Spine (950 + 80 Alts)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/h6rt9qje0lx04hd/Covers_-_NES_%5BToddofWar420%5D_-_%28950_%2B_80_Alts%29_-_2023_03_08.zip/file

I hope you all enjoy these
Looking forward to see you do Nintendo 64 translate Jap to En covers because there is few already been patched for N64. im stroke because they made rumble pak most for jap cartidges like for Super Mario 64 , Wave Race 64, Sin and Pinshment also few others games been translated patched with english

Tetsuo Shima

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Full cover for Sigil, the unofficial 5th episode of the 1993 video game Doom.
It's fully playable with Retroarch's Prboom, with only minor stutterings in some places.
This title is not yet included in the plugins game database, so if you want it to display with the correct title you should add these lines in your custom_titles.ini file, located in the wiiflow/settings folder:
[5052424D]
doom=Doom
doom2=Doom 2 - Hell on Earth
SIGIL_v1_21=Doom - Sigil

Here in the example I've named it "Doom - Sigil" to have it displayed between Doom 1 and 2 in my coverflow, but you can name it as you like.

Attachments

• SIGIL_v1_21.wad.png
    SIGIL_v1_21.wad.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 50

AdamCatalyst

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just saw this NOW!!!! Will get it on the front page as soon as I can, probably tomorrow.

Ignore this post. Just having issues with thumbnails not properly saving to main post, trying a workaround to fix error.

Attachments

• Legend of Fuma, The (USA) -R.png
    Legend of Fuma, The (USA) -R.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Legend of Fuma, The (USA) -S.png
    Legend of Fuma, The (USA) -S.png
    149.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Mario & Luigi - Superstar Saga (USA).png
    Mario & Luigi - Superstar Saga (USA).png
    72.8 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: cheloruiz79

AdamCatalyst

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey folks, just a friendly reminder, that if you have anything that you want me to add to a set on the front page, please send me a PM. I have a tendency to miss things in posts.

Bobbythegreat34

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have the Vectrex set with spines? The other cover page, all of the links take you to linkvertise and there is no way to access the files.

RunningSnakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

RunningSnakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. @matto21 and i have been working on an Amiga cover set recently. Initially i thought 250-350 covers would be fine but now were at about 550 done, and i still have a list of around 300 left to finish. Amiga has so many titles we just wanted the very best games covered but it looks like the total count will be around 850.

If you have any game requests, please post and i will try to include what i can. IMO, these covers look anywhere between average to great. There will be 2 skin/mask sets when completed, here are samples...

Attachments

• Techno Cop (RED).adf.png
    Techno Cop (RED).adf.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
  • Techno Cop.adf.png
    Techno Cop.adf.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
  • Elite (RED).adf.png
    Elite (RED).adf.png
    511.4 KB · Views: 23
  • Elite.adf.png
    Elite.adf.png
    509.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Loom (RED).adf.png
    Loom (RED).adf.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
  • Loom.adf.png
    Loom.adf.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 27

DenverGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. @matto21 and i have been working on an Amiga cover set recently. Initially i thought 250-350 covers would be fine but now were at about 550 done, and i still have a list of around 300 left to finish. Amiga has so many titles we just wanted the very best games covered but it looks like the total count will be around 850.

If you have any game requests, please post and i will try to include what i can. IMO, these covers look anywhere between average to great. There will be 2 skin/mask sets when completed, here are samples...
Awesome dude

VanSirius

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello friends! I have a problem with SNES boxcovers. A few days ago I added the covers of this post for Gameboy, Gameboy COLOR (I even made my own boxcover for the game Grimace's Birthday and it shows), Advance and n64 and with the first ones I had several problems until wiiFlow recognized them, but with the ones from SNES I follow the same procedure (I change the name of the image to *name of the rom*.smc.png and I can't see them (the boxcovers also from this post, with the dimensions 1090x680px). I saw that there is an application called WFC Converter, but unfortunately it is no longer compatible with my OS (Win10), I have tried to modify the .ini of the snes9xgx plugin, which is what I am apparently using, I don't know what else to do, I hope your help!

zebragreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
WiiWare Covers

Since WiiWare games never existed as physical boxes and physical boxes were never released, no official cover boxes exist.

As a result, I was pretty disappointed in a lot of the stretched Fan Made box arts for these games, as they look pretty horrible along side retail covers. I went through and tried to create less lame looking Box Arts for any of the WiiWare games that had cover arts that were lacking. These are coming from a bunch of different sources/edits/stretches etc:

W2FP.png

W2JE.png

W2KE.png

W2YE.png

W3JE.png

W3KE.png

W3PE.png

W3RE.png

W3SE.png

W3TE.png

W4TE.png

W44E.png

W48E.png
WA2E.png
WA4E.png
WA7P.png
WAAE.png
WABE.png
WAJE.png
WAYE.png
WB4E.png
WB6P.png
WB7E.png
WB8E.png
WBBE.png
WBEE.png
WBNP.png
WBSE.png
WBVE.png
WBWE.png
WCVP.png
WDKE.png
WDSE.png
WDVP.png
WE6E.png
WEDE.png
WENP.png
WEQE.png
WF6E.png
WFBE.png
WFFE.png
WFGE.png
WFLE.png
WFTE.png
WFWE.png

WG4E.png
WGOE.png
WGPP.png
WGYE.png
WHEE.png
Post automatically merged:

WHVE.png
WHXE.png
WHZE.png
WICE.png
WIVE.png
WJAP.png
WJEE.png
WJSE.png
WKBE.png
WKDE.png
WKFP.png
WKRP.png
WL9E.png
WLIE.png
WLOE.png
WLTE.png
WLWE.png
WM3P.png
WM5E.png
WM9E.png
WMBE.png
WMGE.png
WMJP.png
WMKP.png
WMME.png
WMXE.png
WOTE.png
WP2E.png
WP7E.png
WPBE.png
WPIE.png
WPSE.png
WPYE.png
WREP.png
WRFE.png
WRGE.png
WRJP.png
WRLP.png
WRPE.png
WRSE.png
WS6E.png
WSAP.png
WSHE.png
WSLE.png
WSME.png
WSUE.png
WSWP.png
WSXE.png
WSYE.png
WT2E.png

Last edited by zebragreen,

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i made some covers using the program autojaquettes way back when. this is what i've got archived . i still have the program too if thats of any use. def was annoying that wiiware covers weren't all done :( id love to have them all on gametdb

Reactions: cheloruiz79

AdamCatalyst

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
NES Covers has been updated with 6 revised covers, and 1 new one (Full Quiet). Those have been attached to this post for anyone who wants them.

I'm making far fewer updates to the NES pack as we now have a nice complete matched set by @ToddofWar420, however there are some stylistic differences between the two sets, and if there are any titles that you would like to se updated in the old set in the style that I've been doing them, just let me know which titles you would like to see updated.

Full Quiet (World) (Unl).png

Attachments

• Metal Gear (USA).png
    Metal Gear (USA).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
  • Kick Master (USA).png
    Kick Master (USA).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
  • Ice Hockey (USA).png
    Ice Hockey (USA).png
    609.1 KB · Views: 22
  • G.I. Joe - A Real American Hero (USA).png
    G.I. Joe - A Real American Hero (USA).png
    850 KB · Views: 24
  • Batman - The Video Game (USA).png
    Batman - The Video Game (USA).png
    1 MB · Views: 17
  • Amazon's Running Diet (World) (Unl).png
    Amazon's Running Diet (World) (Unl).png
    464.2 KB · Views: 20

AdamCatalyst

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Attached are 16 PC Engine Covers. I do up custom covers for all my own games, and my PCE collection is extremely small, so not really worth sharing on the main page when there are full sets available. I spent way too much time researching original ink colours and fonts, obsessively restoring image elements, etc. and building out a template for such limited use, and there's so few people on earth who can appreciated this stuff, so I'm sharing them here. That being said, if anyone likes this style and would like to play with it, I'm happy to give you my Photoshop file! Just send me a PM.

Devil's Crush.zip.png

R-Type.zip.png

Salamander (J).zip.png

Attachments

• Princess Minerva (J).cue.png
    Princess Minerva (J).cue.png
    689 KB · Views: 24
  • Private Eye dol (J) [h].cue.png
    Private Eye dol (J) [h].cue.png
    625.2 KB · Views: 25
  • Silent Debuggers.zip.png
    Silent Debuggers.zip.png