Misc could we battle

cornell 529

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i am new here so could we battle i am going to give you my friendcodes: 5070-6641-4218 i am waiting for you if you want to battle and ill be the host

Jasonese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya know it actually helps out to say which game you're talking about. My guess is that you're speaking of HG/SS though.

I'm not going to battle you mainly because my team sucks and won't be getting any better since I'm done with the game. I'm just here to remind you to mention the name of the game you're trying to play over WiFi.

cornell 529

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it was a stupid mistake i was to put a reply about call of duty and then my stupid little brother change it in to a topic

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
How come every time someone on the internet says/does something dumb or embarrassing they always blame it on another person like their sibling, to excuse them for their actions?

You think I can't see through you? I know it was you who made the mistake.

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
Njrg said:
How come every time someone on the internet says/does something dumb or embarrassing they always blame it on another person like their sibling, to excuse them for their actions?

You think I can't see through you? I know it was you who made the mistake.
u mad

Dr.Killa

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Njrg said:
So you post your code before you post the game?

You should just give up on life >_>

sounds logical to me
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    A rythm space shooter
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Its funny because crypto cannot be recovered, just another one of those Nigerian scams that ask you for a Google Play giftcard. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBs0AG_MN3g
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Also hi
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, why are most scams from mid-east countries?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, I've reported the domain directly to their registrar so that they can take action. ;)
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, To be fair, I have no idea.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because they are not as economic compared to us.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, so their only way of getting money is thru scams?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Exactly.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Why not they just mine Monero instead of scamming vulnerable people? If they have a decent machine they can hit a jackpot at any given time.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Bitcoin on the other hand, requires a very powerful mining rig and is more costly.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, different cultures so probably they have their reasons
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yes a $2,000 rig for $5 a day
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Or could be in correlation to laws.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Technically, cryptocurrencies aren't illegal, as long as you don't use it for criminal activity. If you sign up with an exchange, and that they get a tip from law enforcement, they have the right to freeze your assets.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, Yea I heard law is vastly different there
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Nigeria's central bank did make crypto illegal before, until last year they lifted the ban. Always make sure to check before you exchange. ;)
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, speaking of crypto i remember reading about a guy who spend like 10 grand bitcoin on a couple pizzas (when bitcoin wasnt as worthy as nowadays)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's mental. If he had saved up when Bitcoin sky-rocketed in price, then he might've become the next Jeff Bezos for all I know.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, he couldnt know the price was gonna skyrocket anyway
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Then it dropped sometime in 2022, 2021 was when it really went up in price.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also recall watching a video of some failed games with their own crypto currency or smth like that, lemme link it to you (it's in spanish tho)
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, I also recall watching a video of some failed games with their own crypto currency...