Hacking Could there be a Wii 3.5 Firmware Update?

MillionsKnives

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Holy crap, are people really that excited / worried about a new update? So many people screaming, crying, pretend murdering people and/or soiling themselves about it.

Stephanie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ooooooooh and update. I'm so scared! I'ma shakin'!! If Nintendo finally adds some features and improves the online, I say bring it!
moogle.gif

~Steph

D-Jay

High rulez
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Stephanie said:
ooooooooh and update. I'm so scared! I'ma shakin'!! If Nintendo finally adds some features and improves the online, I say bring it!
moogle.gif

~Steph

You don't know what you're telling about...
rolleyes.gif

D-Jay

High rulez
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Stephanie said:
I don't? Then talk me something, what do you think about a 3.5 update?

~Steph

Nothing. The whole talking about future things is just speculative.
So it makes no sense at all.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If there is a new update (whenever it comes) and stop the homebrew channel, I bet team twiizer wont fix it and then stop working on the Wii scene, because they're tired of all the BS talked about them and all that jazz...!!!
smile.gif

Wii-Nis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i could care less if they update the Wii to 4.0 all you need is to turn off wiiconnect, and have starfall block updates...if there are new IOS, they can easily be extracted from game discs...the sky is not falling so calm the fuck down

MillionsKnives

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wii-Nis said:
i could care less if they update the Wii to 4.0 all you need is to turn off wiiconnect, and have starfall block updates...if there are new IOS, they can easily be extracted from game discs...the sky is not falling so calm the fuck down
My thoughts exactly. Just wait for BootMii to come out if you're that scared. It will have high update resistance and full update safety.

Wiiownzzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they do they will probably make it so you have to upgrade to 3.5 in order to play Wifi games (Like they check your firmware when you connect). Also somehow make it impossible to downgrade from 3.5. Or just make a completely new firmware with different code or something. If they do that it would probably crush the homebrew world, but I'm pretty sure someone will rebel and break through it. I doubt they will do that because Nintendo is swimming in money right now, they could care less if a few thousand do this while the other millions are out buying everything.

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wii-Nis said:
You know they only need to check the SysMenu version number and no game run would unless you update
wink.gif

D-Jay

High rulez
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
They could do this, they should do that... they would....

Wait till it comes. Than we will see what happens.

Stephanie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nIxx said:
Wii-Nis said:
You know they only need to check the SysMenu version number and no game run would unless you update
wink.gif
And you know some coding could spell out F U and let us continue playing our games.

~Steph

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello