Hacking Could I Get Haxchi Without getting brainage?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was unaware there was no gift feature in the eShop. I don't much care how it gets done, I just wanna get this dude the DS VC game for a proper CBHC setup.
Yes well it is possible to get one of the $10 eshop cards, and then share the code with him, he can do it then. To be honest, I wish that there was a gift option on games too, only steam has it but that sometimes get shady business, probably why console games don't have it :P

D

Deleted-351540

Yes well it is possible to get one of the $10 eshop cards, and then share the code with him, he can do it then. To be honest, I wish that there was a gift option on games too, only steam has it but that sometimes get shady business, probably why console games don't have it :P
Yeah, Steam is exactly where I got the idea that a gift feature existed. Not even Android let's you buy apps as a gift. That's pretty stupid, actually.

@wiiubro PM me. https://imgur.com/gallery/lhYDe

Last edited by ,
Reactions: vb_encryption_vb

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xbox has it as well according to my kid.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xbox has it as well according to my kid.
Hmm, well I dunno, can't confirm that, i don't own any xbox consoles, Just playstation and nintendo. Actually the wii before wii u had a option to gift games from the wiishop to specified friends with friendcodes, but that was like a decade ago, now is just not on playstation or xbox, instead we got stuff like sharing accounts with parent-child accounts on psn and those steam family stuff..:unsure:

wiiubro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
What's funny to me is people looking for a way to freeball the haxchi install, when I actually went back trying to remove fake tickets on shit I decided to later legit buy, like Earthbound Beginnings.

Really, how is any asswipe so poor that they own an obscure, overpriced console like Wii U and can't spend less than $10 on Brain Age... it's fucked up if you ask me.
Ok I'm sorry kind sir!!!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hmm, well I dunno, can't confirm that, i don't own any xbox consoles, Just playstation and nintendo. Actually the wii before wii u had a option to gift games from the wiishop to specified friends with friendcodes, but that was like a decade ago, now is just not on playstation or xbox, instead we got stuff like sharing accounts with parent-child accounts on psn and those steam family stuff..:unsure:
I can confirm that they actually do. Just not for things like the xbox gamepass or gold

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Was unaware there was no gift feature in the eShop. I don't much care how it gets done, I just wanna get this dude the DS VC game for a proper CBHC setup.
You're a really awesome guy.

D

Deleted-351540

You're a really awesome guy.
No, I just had this happen for me and it was very cool. I like the idea of "pay it forward" and I have the extra this month to be able to afford it for you. All I ask is that you pay it forward whenever you have the ability.

I just gave you the redemption code, so please let me know if you run into any issues. Please don't mess up and brick your Wii U!

Edit: OP has redeemed my eCash purchase and has his DS VC game! Happy hacking, bro!

Last edited by ,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I just had this happen for me and it was very cool. I like the idea of "pay it forward" and I have the extra this month to be able to afford it for you. All I ask is that you pay it forward whenever you have the ability.

I just gave you the redemption code, so please let me know if you run into any issues. Please don't mess up and brick your Wii U!

Edit: OP has redeemed my eCash purchase and has his DS VC game! Happy hacking, bro!
Pretty nice thing to do. :)

D

Deleted-351540

Yeah, but be careful with CBHC. I advice you to stay on haxchi without setting up coldboot.
OP stated he plans on setting up Haxchi, he just needed the DS VC game for DLC and updates for games. I'm kind of glad. I setup with CBHC and I'm glad I did, but I understand the risks involved with it. Also, I'm the only user so I'm not too worried about someone accidentally deleting it.

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone try making a European eShop account/NNID? I really wanna know if that works.
I tried this but whenever youre setting up an nnid, the wii u does not give you an option to set your region. Its like it knows youre in the US. I tried running spiik, which tells the console youre in eur region, but when you enter eshop it just freezes.

I cant remember if i tried spiik first, and than tried to set up the nnid though.

Last edited by Don Jon,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro