Homebrew Corrupted game installs

XayahProdigy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey there I've been using haxchi for quite a while now and when I was trying to install some new games they came out "corrupted" as the Wii U tells me when I want to open it. The games in question are Mario and Sonic Olympic Games, Mario and Sonic Olympic winter Games and Mario and Sonic Olympic Games London 2012. I've converted the games' iso files with the WiiVC Injector to an installable wup format and I've also tried converting the ISOs again in case something had gone wrong with it the first time but still no luck. Are my are the 3 ISOs themselves corrupted somehow or what could be going on here? All my other games I've installed this game did not have this problem and so far I've played only one of all the games I've installed but I have no reason to believe that the other games don't work as the three I have listed above do.

XayahProdigy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Let me just bump my thread because I haven't gotten an answer yet

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And let's just do that one last time

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Okay one last time and then I will stop :)

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Are those games the same Region of ur console?
Hmmm, have u downloaded those 3 games from the same website or from different ones? In case you get all 3 games from the same website try looking for those on another...
Maybe the corruption is happening in the converting process with the Injector.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.