Corrupted data make my WiiU freak out

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by nooby89, Dec 28, 2016.

1. nooby89
    OP

nooby89 A normal member with a stupid alias

Aug 18, 2015
    Canada
    Yesterday I installed Bayonetta on my WiiU with WUPInstallerYMod and the game seemed have been proprely installed on my USB storage. So as you think, I launch the game. The first things what is see is corrupted sprite and music... but that's was minor. After 20 minutes of playing, I quit the game and my WiiU crash...

A few minutes ago, I launch Bayonetta and my WiiU make the error 160-4711[​IMG]

So I try to launch other games installed on my USB and all work. So I retry and the same error appears. I power off my WiiU and go to data management, I click on my USB storage and... the error screen apperas again !

How can I delete Bayonetta ? :angry:
    Thanks !

2. x65943

x65943 Resident Greekaboo, Amateur Dog Father

Jun 23, 2014
    United States
    Indiana
    Unfortunately it seems like you're going to have to wipe your drive completely. Make backups of all your saves, format your exhdd, and reinstall everything.

This is my understanding of the situation. You may want someone else to confirm that you cannot delete the title with homebrew.

3. nooby89
    OP

Aug 18, 2015
    Canada
    Maybe I can reinstall Bayonetta with WUPInstall ans it will "override" the existing game's files ? Or can I delete the game with iosuhax commands ?

4. kidasquid

kidasquid GBAtemp Regular

Nov 23, 2015
    United States
    While reinstalling is a pain, you may still be able to ftpiiu everywhere and grab your //USB/usr/save directory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. nooby89
    OP

Aug 18, 2015
    Canada
    @kidasquid Ftpiiu is like wupserver ?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Ok I found ftpiiu_everywhere.
    So, how I know which file is the good ?

6. lebrawurschd

lebrawurschd GBAtemp Regular

Jan 1, 2016
    Gambia, The
    im pretty sure youre usb is going to die

7. kidasquid

kidasquid GBAtemp Regular

Nov 23, 2015
    United States
    just copy your entire storage_usb/usr/save directory to keep your save files save.

I don't know how to fix your problem, just know this is a good safety measure for your game progress.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. nooby89
    OP

Aug 18, 2015
    Canada
    I did it and I delete the game and the save on the USB storage. But I dont know why, in the USB storage (in the data management), the icon of Bayonrtta was here, son I click on it to delete it andy WiiU crash....

So théle problem is the USB key.