davexx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
hi guys, i really appretiate help

i have a switch with bootloop problem, i change the m92t36 chip and have the same issue, yesterday i try to boot cfw and still the same and also i try to upgrade to 6.0 using choidujour on windows and i have the same problem i think my boot 0 and 1 is corrupted

exist any method to fix this issue?
i dont have any backup :(

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

i have a switch with bootloop problem, i change the m92t36 chip and have the same issue, yesterday i try to boot cfw and still the same and also i try to upgrade to 6.0 using choidujour on windows and i have the same problem i think my boot 0 and 1 is corrupted

Why did you replace the M92T36 in the first place? Anything else been damaged in the past? USB port for example?

davexx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
because every place i read about bootloop it say it was that chip, but when i replace i still have the same issue, so my problem is a soft issue and not hard.
i use choidujour using sxos 6 but it keep stuck on switch logo

its possible to use other dump from other switch to fix this issue?

xYuunax

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong

mattytrog

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Before you go replacing it, check pin 5 on it. Connected to a capacitor. Should be between 3v and 6 v. Any higher or lower than tis, M92T36 certainly faulty

Reactions: loler55

Crusatyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it really is an issue with Boot0/1, IIRC, you can take the boot0/1 from another switch, decrypt it using that switch's encryption keys, then reencrypt it using yours before writing it back to the switch.

davexx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
i think (with my little knowledge) its something corrupt on boot 0 or 1 because it never boot and stuck on switch logo

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you used the choidujour through windows //the no burn fuse method...
then you should get a boot 0 and boot 1 outputted into the output folder,, and its these that you use on your switch.. the boot0/1 outputted have auto rcm automatically installed and you need to use hekate or a bypass fuse check to boot the system..

I cannot say the above will work,if the M92T36 is not dead, or its neighboring components

EDIT:
my bad, seems like a power issues,you should never try to upgrade downgrade if you cant even boot stock system, to me its sounds like a power delivery issues.. you need to speak with @mattytrog and listen to what it is he is trying to tell you

Last edited by Canna,

davexx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
if you used the choidujour through windows //the no burn fuse method...
then you should get a boot 0 and boot 1 outputted into the output folder,, and its these that you use on your switch.. the boot0/1 outputted have auto rcm automatically installed and you need to use hekate or a bypass fuse check to boot the system..

I cannot say the above will work,if the M92T36 is not dead, or its neighboring components

yes i do all the procedure fine, i have the keys.txt with master from 0 to 5 and also biskey, i can mount boot 0 and 1 and write with the new firmware 6.0.0, but when i payload with hekate with the modified hekate ipl i boot the created one but it still stuck on switch logo

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i replace the original m92t36, and with two different m92t36 chip i have the same bootloop

mattytrog

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
too late i replace it : ( and have the same issue
BQ24193 would be my guess.

Get in to hekate, boot a few times and note the battery levels. If it goes to something stupid like 103% then the battery charging controller is suspect. This is the BQ24193.

Reactions: loler55

davexx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The

Get in to hekate, boot a few times and note the battery levels. If it goes to something stupid like 103% then the battery charging controller is suspect. This is the BQ24193.

so i boot hekate cfw it stuck, i reboot enter to hekate again and check the levels and i repeat it a few time to see if it show me a strange value of battery, right?

Canna

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if it keeps not booting into hekate or freezes, then try booting into hekate with usbc cable attached and disconnect battery if it boots into hekate then ,,, then i think its the battery ic

davexx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The

i try it several times, but it show me 50% nothing wrong...

if it keeps not booting into hekate or freezes, then try booting into hekate with usbc cable attached and disconnect battery if it boots into hekate then ,,, then i think its the battery ic
i will try it now

i try the hekate without battery, it show me nintendo logo and shutdown it never show the switch logo

without the battery attached, it show me 103% on battery percent

Canna

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i try it several times, but it show me 50% nothing wrong...

i will try it now

i try the hekate without battery, it show me nintendo logo and shutdown it never show the switch logo

without the battery attached, it show me 103% on battery percent
it wont boot without a battery, i wasnt clear sorry
what i wanted you to do is to boot into hekate, and see if it freezes, and if it does disconnect the battery and see if it freezes and report the battery percentage..
It sounds like power issue.. aka chip etc..

But id restore the nand and boot 0/1 to what ever fuse count u have.
Once the nand or system files are known to be ok, then we can work with your power issue.
But speak with matty and hopefully you get it fixed

ressit

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam

you try with
[stock-POTENTIALLY_UNSAFE_FOR_GC_READER]
[FS_601-exfat_nocmac_nogc]
kip1=FS600-exfat_nocmac_nogc.kip1

davexx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
you try with
[FS_601-exfat_nocmac_nogc]

yes, i use the hekate ipl created by choidujour

it wont boot without a battery, i wasnt clear sorry
what i wanted you to do is to boot into hekate, and see if it freezes, and if it does disconnect the battery and see if it freezes and report the battery percentage..
It sounds like power issue.. aka chip etc..

But id restore the nand and boot 0/1 to what ever fuse count u have.
Once the nand or system files are known to be ok, then we can work with your power issue.
But speak with matty and hopefully you get it fixed

lets me see if i understand, i boot the cfw using hekate when it stuck on switch logo i remove the battery, shutdown plug the battery again boot hekate payload and check battery percentage?

davexx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
i use this
[FS_600-exfat_nocmac_nogc]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.