I've read the wiki and as far as I can tell, all it's saying is drop the cheat database in the correct folder and select that database on the DS and rebuild, right? Here's what happens to me: 1. I first put in the new one and removed the old one. I cannot choose the new database as AKAIO cannot see it. 2. I put in the old one back. That one can be seen but the new one cannot. 3. I remove the old one and renamed the new one exactly the same as the old one. AKAIO sees it and shows it but with "~1" appended to the filename (not the extensions). I rebuild it and it seems to work. I turn DS off and look at the changelog to see what new games have cheats. 4. When I turn DSi back on, none of the games on the changelog have cheats. I turn it back off. 5. I write this post and before I submit, I check again. The database cannot be detected again. =< I don't know what I'm doing wrong and I'm sorry if it's obvious. I know people here hate repeating themselves over and over when a newbie posts something that should be obvious or which is already in the wiki. I read and reread the wiki. I seriously have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Thanks.