Gaming Correct size for witcher 3 update

dravn8004

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 2 different copies of the update 3.4. One is 6gb and the other is 3. Can anyone confirm the correct size?

PHiLiPZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
Installed the 3GB version (didn’t see the other one) and it works fine (says version 1.60). Quality is terrible compared to when I played it with my GTX 1080Ti but it’s playable.

dravn8004

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i ended up installing the 6gb version since i found it in several trusted sources once i started looking. it only uses 3.1gb of space on the memory card and says version 3.4.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But you don't need the updates to play right from the cartridge right? I mean they are optional?
haven't tried without the update. i would assume you can play straight from the cartridge, but the physical copy isn't due until the 15th.

Zuljaras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i ended up installing the 6gb version since i found it in several trusted sources once i started looking. it only uses 3.1gb of space on the memory card and says version 3.4.

haven't tried without the update. i would assume you can play straight from the cartridge, but the physical copy isn't due until the 15th.

Damn :) Nobody tried to play the game just from the cartridge :D Asked in other places same result :D

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It’s been out for two weeks plus unofficially. Walmart broke the street dates. More than likely cause they shrunk down their electronics sections. Not much room to hold them in inventory

Reactions: Tumbleweed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr