Hacking Official Corbenik - Another CFW for advanced users (with bytecode patches!)

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Yeah, 607bfca2f3126c034d3a86d42fe09d58d0607e6c updated the ctrulib submodule (and I merged smealum/ctrulib into ctrulib.)

Perhaps you didn't update the ctrulib submodule? :P
That would explain why my build script works, and not the local manual build :3

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yep, works now.

Reactions: chaoskagami

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The loader.log is probably helpful, yeah.
Alright, I'll find it...
P.S. Just a quick question: What is the DLP patch, I couldn't find any info on it...

Alright, I'll find it...
P.S. Just a quick question: What is the DLP patch, I couldn't find any info on it...
Alright, here's the log:
P.S. In the log, it says that it tried to boot an EmuNAND. However, I didn't have "Boot EmuNAND" selected....

Attachments

• log.7z
    3 KB · Views: 88
Last edited by BARNWEY,

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After ancient method downgrading to 2.1, I was able to get unsigned titles to work with 2.1 sig patches. Stuff with the newer logo files did not boot (which included config :(). Specifically, CN, (signed) DevMenu, and sysUpdater launched without issues. FBI of course still does not work, but I might look into a work around to that...

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Gray_Jack

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, I tested it on 1.1 and 1.0. It doesn't break rebooting into HighMem Mode, but it breaks the actual game itself. The screen indicates the reboot, but then it stays black. Meaning the game cannot be loaded...
So it breaks both versions? Or just 1.0

It should continue to work on 1.1, since I only changed the pattern to be found and a made sure that the pattern exited in both version of the .code

Last edited by Gray_Jack,

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it breaks both versions? Or just 1.0

It should continue to work on 1.1, since I only changed the pattern to be found and a made sure that the pattern exited in both version of the .code
It broke both versions. After the system booted into HighMemMode, the screen would just stay black. The first try, I waited for 3 minutes before turning off my 3DS... I'm not sure if a log would help, but would you like one anyways?

Gray_Jack

Trophies
XP
Country
It broke both versions. After the system booted into HighMemMode, the screen would just stay black. The first try, I waited for 3 minutes before turning off my 3DS... I'm not sure if a log would help, but would you like one anyways?
Yeap, loader one, please :3

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's much easier to find information when you know what it stands for, DownLoad Play ;)

Via Nintendo
  • Download Play allows multiple systems to connect wirelessly for a multiplayer game session.
  • Allows multiplayer game play without multiple copies of the game.
  • Select games allow users to share demos of the game with other DS systems.
  • The single-card download feature in Nintendo DS games will work with any combination of Nintendo DS, DS Lite, or Nintendo DSi system, with the following exceptions:
    • Nintendo 3DS games can only connect between Nintendo 3DS family systems
    • DSiWare or Nintendo DSi games can only connect between Nintendo DSi systems
A key feature is that it allows multiplayer with only one person actually having the game. This is odd since I'm not sure that any of the Extended Memory mode games support this functionality (unless perhaps Sm4sh does?)

Edit:
Speaking specifically to the nature of the DLP patch itself, I believe it's region free patch. Is that right @chaoskagami?

Last edited by Zidapi,
Reactions: chaoskagami

Gray_Jack

Trophies
XP
Country
Speaking specifically to the nature of the DLP patch itself, I believe it's region free patch. Is that right @chaoskagami?
Right

No prob, Here you go:
Thanks, I'll try to fix it latter. It's being quite difficult to fix it for 1.0 xD
If I wasn't so stubborn, I would say to use only with 1.1 or later =P
Thanks for testing :3

Reactions: Zidapi

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's much easier to find information when you know what it stands for, DownLoad Play ;)

Via Nintendo

A key feature is that it allows multiplayer with only one person actually having the game. This is odd since I'm not sure that any of the Extended Memory mode games support this functionality (unless perhaps Sm4sh does?)

Edit:
Alright, thank you for letting me know what it stands for! :)

Right

Thanks, I'll try to fix it latter. It's being quite difficult to fix it for 1.0 xD
If I wasn't so stubborn, I would say to use only with 1.1 or later =P
Thanks for testing :3
No prob, just let me know when you need to test it :)

Reactions: Gray_Jack

chaoskagami

G̷̘̫̍̈́̊̓̈l̴̙͔̞͠i̵̳͊ţ̸̙͇͒̓c̵̬̪̯̥̳͒͌̚h̵̹̭͛̒̊̽̚
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I'll find it...

Alright, here's the log:
P.S. In the log, it says that it tried to boot an EmuNAND. However, I didn't have "Boot EmuNAND" selected....

It's a region check bypass. I should probably rename it for clarity.

No prob, Here you go:

I quoted the wrong post and it's too late now, but are you sure you had emuNAND disabled?

Last edited by chaoskagami,

Svaethier

Trophies
Website
s6.zetaboards.com
XP
Country
United States
After ancient method downgrading to 2.1, I was able to get unsigned titles to work with 2.1 sig patches. Stuff with the newer logo files did not boot (which included config :(). Specifically, CN, (signed) DevMenu, and sysUpdater launched without issues. FBI of course still does not work, but I might look into a work around to that...
Why do you want to get stuff to work on 2.1 so bad?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: byes