Hacking Copying Save Files from the R4

Chi-Man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Basically I bought an R4 and been playing games on it and going to buy another for my friend and he wants one of the games + save file on the R4 I've been playing on.

Is there any way to retrieve the save file so that I can copy it onto the new R4?

Cheers in advance.
smile.gif

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Basically I bought an R4 and been playing games on it and going to buy another for my friend and he wants one of the games + save file on the R4 I've been playing on.

Is there any way to retrieve the save file so that I can copy it onto the new R4?

Cheers in advance.Â
smile.gif
Copy and paste to the new card. Just rmeember the save file and the rom file has to be the same

Chi-Man

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Cheers in advance. 
smile.gif

Copy and paste to the new card. Just rmeember the save file and the rom file has to be the same

Is the file hidden or something?

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
Its hidden on the R4 when you use it on the ds. On the computer they are .sav's(for the SC-ONE at least)

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Cheers in advance. 
smile.gif

Is the file hidden or something?
No offense but.... have you even bothered putting the micro SD into a reader and browsing it? You'll the rom file and the save file along with it as well. And no, nothing should be hidden

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo