Hacking Copy wii game from WII to CPU to USB

hamisev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently got a router and I'm making backups of all my wii games. When I copy my wii games to the computer I have no problems. The problem I have is that I'm trying to put the game on the USB drive. For some reason I doesn't work. However if I'm burning the ISO on a disc everything works. I'm trying to use as less dvds as possible that is why I'm trying to use the USB Drive. Does anyone know what I have to do to make this work on the USB?

In short
I'm trying to get this to work but doesn't =Wii>>CPU>>USB Drive
But this does work = Wii>>CPU>>DVD-R

hamisev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently copied Resident evil 4 from my wii to cpu. When I put the ISO file on my USB flash drive using WBFS and then put the drive in my wii and try loading the game I get the error "Exception (DSI) occurred!"

hamisev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The other reason why I'm trying to copy my games to USB is because for some reason. At one point of a game for example. Resident Evil 4, Smackdown vs Raw 2010, No more heroes 1 and 2, Tatsunoko vs capcom. When i'm in the middle of playing these games I get the error *An error has occurred. Press the Eject Button and remove the disc, then turn the Wii console off and refer to the Wii operations Manual for help troubleshooting.*

This error occurs when I'm playing the original copy or a backup. But mostly when I'm playing from the original disc.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
@OP, use wii backup manager

end of discussion
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch