Epitome of Awesomeness
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Before we begin, yes, I've searched the forums, and yes, I've googled it. I also looked for a forum on the site of Video Games Hero.
Anyway, I'm trying to convert some songs that are in Video Games Hero to MP3 or another listenable format.
Tried opening it with SVArTracker, worked, but it the song was slowed down and only repeated the beginning...
I know I'll get an answer like "Listen to the original!", but to answer that, I think the Video Games Hero songs are better than the originals.
Could someone please help me convert them or upload them to a site and give me the link?

Mabey this should be posted in the PC section... If so, could a mod please move it?

bubbalv29

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, i found a way, but its a long process, you could always play them with winamp, but before you play them, go into your options, then into output, then select nullsoft disk writer, after all of them are writin, in wav to your selected directory, you use switch sound file converter (by NCH) to convert all of the to mp3, it was really easy for me

bRKcRE

Trophies
XP
Country
pedroion said:
I was thinking about MAKING some songs for VGH.

Any words on this?

you must use a tracker program to create the songs. a prgram such as MilkyTracker or Impulse Tracker for the PC, or Nitrotracker for the DS. as for how to actually create teh note patterns and stuff for vgh, i cant tell you, im sorry..

D

Deleted User

My problem is with the notes, the songs are cake.

The project is now dead, huh. That first expansion got my hopes up
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill