ROM Hack Converting .CIA to .3DS?

BigMoney_D

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hope this is the right place to ask this. Fairly new to this stuff, so could you please give as much explanation as you can?

Thanks!

BigMoney_D

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Omg, I actually got it to work... You guys are fantastic! I just used PlaiCDN and after some fiddling around with the program, the .3ds is now downloading. Finger's crossed it'll run!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The title key for the game has been dumped so you can use PlaiCDN to generate a .3DS file.

Hey, so i tried using PlaiCDN. It seemed to working just fine. But then it got stuck at 88%, and now again at 42%...

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Omg, I actually got it to work... You guys are fantastic! I just used PlaiCDN and after some fiddling around with the program, the .3ds is now downloading. Finger's crossed it'll run!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey, so i tried using PlaiCDN. It seemed to working just fine. But then it got stuck at 88%, and now again at 42%...
Leave it alone for a while, it should finish eventually.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm still waiting for a .3DS to .CIA converter that runs from the 3DS itself, without needing a PC. I want to be able to dump a retail cart, and convert it to .CIA on my handheld basically.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.