Convert disc save to "eShop"

Kopimist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone. Today is my birthday 🎉 and my gf bought me Call of Duty:Ghosts for WiiU. Sorry if this has been asked before, I tried to search the forums to no avail. I plan on backing this up to my external HDD using disc2app. I know that if I start the game on disc and save my progress the installed version won't see it. Is there a way to convert the save so it will be seen. Kind of wanna jump into the game without waiting to dump and install it but will likely do so overnight. Just wanna know if I'll have to start over or if I can somehow convert the save.

Side note: I'm on CBHC so any tools that only work with Tiramisu are out

Last edited by Kopimist,
Reactions: Lostbhoy

Xpl0itU

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hey everyone. Today is my birthday 🎉 and my gf bought me Call of Duty:Ghosts for WiiU. Sorry if this has been asked before, I tried to search the forums to no avail. I plan on backing this up to my external HDD using disc2app. I know that if I start the game on disc and save my progress the installed version won't see it. Is there a way to convert the save so it will be seen. Kind of wanna jump into the game without waiting to dump and install it but will likely do so overnight. Just wanna know if I'll have to start over or if I can somehow convert the save.

Use savemii to move the savedata from the nand to the usb

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

As far as I know the digital version and disc version should share the same save data. All that matters is that the game and save are on the same storage device (internal or USB)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu