Hardware Controller Problems

Venseer

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just got an used PS3 with Cobra ODE and I've been encountering some problems with the controller. Whenever I turn my console on using the PS Button on it, after the PS3 is on, my controller keeps the four lights flashing and does not connect to the console, no matter how much I press the PS Button again.

If this happens, I have to connect the controller to the USB so it can synch to the console. Now, if I turn on the console, wait for the main-menu to come up and then press the PS Button, it connects, most of the times.

Do anyone have any idea if it is my controller or my PS3 that is having problems?

Venseer

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Press the reset button on the under side of your controller with a pin or something, and pair it up again with a USB cable.

I've already tried synching with the PS3. It works, but if I turn off the console and try to turn it on again, my controller will have troubles finding the PS3.

JiggyEyeJoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I had the same problem since I installed my Cobra ODE. Your HDD needs too much power. Use an y-cable to connect your hdd at the cobra pcb and the other at a front usb off the ps3. Then your controller will sync without problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: