ROM Hack Contra 4 as NES emulator

Wekker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
since the game Contra 4 got ingame feature to play 2 NES game
why not make use of this feature, like to hack Contra 4 BONUS CONTENT menu, to let the game to prompt more than 2 NES games. i dont know much about hacking, but i think it is possible to copy and paste the code to reproduce more slot to play NES games

Jhongerkong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Id like to see that. NesDS is good but there are some features in Contra 4 that NesDS doesnt have, like playing the nes game in the correct aspect ratio and scrolling up and down using the shoulder buttons.

dmonkey21

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
since the game Contra 4 got ingame feature to play 2 NES game
why not make use of this feature, like to hack Contra 4 BONUS CONTENT menu, to let the game to prompt more than 2 NES games. i dont know much about hacking, but i think it is possible to copy and paste the code to reproduce more slot to play NES games
I suppose you could, as long as it is an actual emulation, and who's sure it is? Many re-makes of games completely redo the source, because most EMU is too unrelaiable. EIther that, or they alter the source to make it sun right in their particular Emu. Best to stick with nesDS i'd say.

EDIT - Woops, totally misinformed (only read the first post) XD
I was going off of my cousin whos neighbor did the Sonic Mega Collection, and had to redo a lot of that game Blue Sphere to make it run in-sync w/ the gamecube.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, there wasnt even a conversation in place