Hacking [?] contents deleted when going to eshop

noctis90210

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
just wondering, what are the contents that got deleten when entering eshop on emunand...

themes?
dlc?
update?
vc?

i read on some thred that dlc & themes got deleted, but on my n3ds itried to go to eshop but after i use eshop the themes and dlc are still there...

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes, for many people nothing gets deleted. I couldn't figure out a pattern. If something gets deleted, it will be the stuff you didn't purchase. Updates are free, so they will stay there.

noctis90210

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, for many people nothing gets deleted. I couldn't figure out a pattern. If something gets deleted, it will be the stuff you didn't purchase. Updates are free, so they will stay there.

i installed a lot of cia files and theme pack which is not legit purchase, but even i go to eshop it remains there...

Emmm.. If you use Gateway emunand nothing gets deleted.... Otherwise, if you have installed non-legit cias, and use Classic Mode or Roxas's One the themes get deleted.

yep im on gateway mode and not on classic mode, thanks for the info, i will not go to clessic mode to make sure cia installed on my 3ds will remain there... :-)

ll0rT

Trophies
XP
Country
i installed a lot of cia files and theme pack which is not legit purchase, but even i go to eshop it remains there...

yep im on gateway mode and not on classic mode, thanks for the info, i will not go to clessic mode to make sure cia installed on my 3ds will remain there... :-)

Just a reminder, your non-legit cia's will removed if you go into data management in system settings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)