profiden

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all.

I have a OF Nand 4.0.1 backup of my Switch. Never get online so I guess my console isn't banned. Anyway in some moment I boot in OFW without RCM and burned efuses until 7.0.1 (My bad) I not notice why I need get in OF but I make shit :(

Anyway, I read this topic a couple of times (https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...nofficially-without-burning-any-fuses.507461/) and I was asking me about if We can modify our old backup and "create" a Custom OF nand to our switch using it. I only see threads using it to come back to older versions.

Im sure my current SysNand isn't cleand but I have the 4.0.1 clean but I burned my efuses doing some nosense

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Choidujour (PC version, not NX homebrew version) can only generate nands up to firmware 6.something (6.1.0 maybe), as it hasn't been updated since then. Generally people who want to make a clean nand are advised to generate that version then update it on-console. As you have an old clean nand dump you may as well flash that, you'd have to use hekate to skip the fuse check to boot it but as it's pre-7.x you can boot stock mode from hekate with no cfw. Then you can update officially online if you've never done so before. Or if you don't want to update online, you could boot atmosphere (with no nsps, no piracy etc it's considered ban-safe) and update with ChoidujourNX.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: @Xdqwerty any tips?