Status
Not open for further replies.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I try to avoid conspiracy theories to the best of my ability. Most tend to have little to no evidence backing them and often reality contradicts them. In reality, we landed on the moon, vaccines work, Covid is a serious illness and isn't political, Trump lost, 9-11 wasn't an inside job, and reality doesn't bend to the whims of conspiracies.

Caleck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe somewhat in the Big Pharma conspiracy, in that pharmaceutical companies purposefully inflate prices and prevent certain groups from accessing proper medicine. Just look at what's happened to insulin prices for example.

When there's money and power involved, there's bound to be some shady shit going on.

Reactions: Costello

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I believe in conspiracies. I find conspiracy theories interesting and sometimes entertaining.

I also think some conspiracies are purposely called conspiracy theories to dismiss them. That's my own personal conspiracy theory.

Reactions: Tarmfot

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I believe somewhat in the Big Pharma conspiracy, in that pharmaceutical companies purposefully inflate prices and prevent certain groups from accessing proper medicine. Just look at what's happened to insulin prices for example.

When there's money and power involved, there's bound to be some shady shit going on.
Oh yeah I never thought this one was a conspiracy theory, more like evident fact

Reactions: Costello and CoolMe

Lucaserf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Moon landings were fake. No way they went there with that rinkydink old ass tech and were talking on phones like they were just next door. Nope.
One of the dumbest theories NGL. Rinkydink old tech? You know we still haven't made a more powerful rocket than the F1, used in the Saturn V right? I'd like to say they "bruteforced" their way into the moon. But anyways, this theory quickly falls apart when the soviets are mentioned. They would've know.

jordash25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of the dumbest theories NGL. Rinkydink old tech? You know we still haven't made a more powerful rocket than the F1, used in the Saturn V right? I'd like to say they "bruteforced" their way into the moon. But anyways, this theory quickly falls apart when the soviets are mentioned. They would've know.

Attachments

• NASA & THE LIES TOLD TO US.mp4
    30.6 MB

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I try to avoid conspiracy theories to the best of my ability. Most tend to have little to no evidence backing them and often reality contradicts them. In reality, we landed on the moon, vaccines work, Covid is a serious illness and isn't political, Trump lost, 9-11 wasn't an inside job, and reality doesn't bend to the whims of conspiracies.
Conspiracies happen. There are conspiracies. Who is involved and what is the goal is the theory.

Undeniable proof that America (and by extension, the world?) is having the rug pulled from under them like some crypto scam. It is nefarious. But is it "illegal"? I don't buy into Republicans are good, Democrats are bad. The main thing is the FOIA request (and answer) that verifies that the world has been lied to. Crypto gonna moon? lol.

zxr750j

Longtime member
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think there are conspiracy theories, conspiracies and the most important for me there are facts...
Big Pharma conspiracy: this is factual greed and conspiracy
Trump election loss: fact
Trump should have won: conspiracy theory
Religions: lots of conspiracy theories
Moon landing: Go to the moon, you'll see crap we left there so this is a fact
Covid: Very real problem, fact
Vaccinations work: Fact (but the Covid onces are not evolving as fast as Covid itself so this needs attention)
China not so good with human rights: Think so
It's good to discuss (or to have) differences in opinions, I know people who believe in a god and I really like them allthough I don't. I don't want to shout at people because the don't believe in vaccination, I do think less of them, maybe that's not very nice but I am only human. Off-topic: I am pro choice, but that isn't part of the conspiracy theories I think...

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think there are conspiracy theories, conspiracies and the most important for me there are facts...
Big Pharma conspiracy: this is factual greed and conspiracy
Trump election loss: fact
Trump should have won: conspiracy theory
Religions: lots of conspiracy theories
Moon landing: Go to the moon, you'll see crap we left there so this is a fact
Covid: Very real problem, fact
Vaccinations work: Fact (but the Covid onces are not evolving as fast as Covid itself so this needs attention)
China not so good with human rights: Think so
It's good to discuss (or to have) differences in opinions, I know people who believe in a god and I really like them allthough I don't. I don't want to shout at people because the don't believe in vaccination, I do think less of them, maybe that's not very nice but I am only human. Off-topic: I am pro choice, but that isn't part of the conspiracy theories I think...
Some of those things are just controversial, not conspiratorial. I think there is a lot of mislabelling of some contraversial opinions as conspiracy theories, again to dismiss them without having to discuss. It's always better to discuss things instead of censoring them.

SommaCruz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I try to avoid, but here in Brazil we have a president who governs based in all kinds of conspiracy theories.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe the employees who work under me hate my guts and conspire to get me fired. I make them work. They're not used to that.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-19337-1370862806-1.gif

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
Interesting responses. We have some open minded critical thinkers as well as the usual party line parrots as well it seems.

The moon landing literally has immense holes in the entire thing and there are so many other parts of NASA acting shady that anyone who looks at it can't help but think something is up with it. Thats what I mean, not that it was all filmed in a backlot in studio somewhere but that what we think we know isn't the full deal. The public story (as most are) was heavily edited to make it seem one way when in reality it was something else.

The rinkydink tech is one aspect but stuff like these fake moon rock souvenirs being laughed off instead of being called out as the fraud they are is quite strange:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8226075.stm

Did they go? Maybe. Later. But definitely not when they said they did for too many reasons to list and so much of the footage looks sketchy with obvious wire work where astronauts fall upwards and other anomalies. First moon trip was more of a PR stunt to achieve US domination on the global scene like how old tech demos used to run on PCs hidden under desks and pretending it was running on next gen hardware back in the days.

Matter of fact thats a perfect analog that I'm sure all of you will get.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Conspiracies happen. There are conspiracies. Who is involved and what is the goal is the theory.

Undeniable proof that America (and by extension, the world?) is having the rug pulled from under them like some crypto scam. It is nefarious. But is it "illegal"? I don't buy into Republicans are good, Democrats are bad. The main thing is the FOIA request (and answer) that verifies that the world has been lied to. Crypto gonna moon? lol.

By avoiding conspiracies, I mean I actually research the topic before posting some ramble.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The eof was made to monitor behaviour patterns in internet users when under minimal regulations... wake up sheeple, @Costello is actually a scientist and we are all his test subjects >:-(
Can confirm because I am actually KiVan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.