Hacking Console will not boot into RCM mode.

gamer4lif3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by gamer4lif3,

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Follow guide but maybe u really not in rcm mode. Post a pic of your jig also prolly dumb question but u are using right joycon side?

https://t3chnolog1c.github.io/SwitchGuide/#windows
Funny, none of the videos I've seen posted mention that. They all just say to plug it in and go. That worked. But..I think something is still wrong. I get all the way to "Triggering Vulnerability" on the launcher and it just hangs. For 10min now. Maybe it isn't my jig and it's something with my Switch after all.

Edit: Is it supposed to take a long time? Because the one you posted also hangs.

Last edited by DEMONDICE,

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
should only take a few secs to load either not in rcm maybe or sumthing else blocking connection.
It worked on the third try. There is definitely something weird with my console. I guess I have to do something special to get my SD card working now too? It booted into CFW, but I got a message about the console needing an update to use the SD card. Launching Album also just goes to the album, so no good it seems.

gamer4lif3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh was your sd card formated as exfat? I recall hearing sumthing about nintendo adding a update or sumthing to use exfat not 100% sure on that but try fat32. Anyways 5.1.0 lastest fw works with hacks anyway so unless below 4.1.0 id update if was me but up to you.

symish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Theres no way to boot into Rcm

This is my jig bought today.

Whats wrong? What can I do? Thanks

Attachments

• E9CF04BA-666A-455E-9C04-CCD600054C9D.png
    E9CF04BA-666A-455E-9C04-CCD600054C9D.png
    113.3 KB · Views: 249

futyok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys!
I cannot boot my switch to RCM.
My switch is RCM capable, I already have had CFW (Reinx) on it.
I have RCMLoader kit with a jig so I do not use clips.
I tried with RCMLoader dongle using Hekate as payload.
Also I tried from PC with Tegrarcmgui and Android with Rekado. None of them were working.
I tried with multiple cables, so cables should bee good. I also know how to use payload sender apps, I was using them many times. None of the apps detecting switch is in RCM.
I can boot switch in normal mode into OFW, so it is not bricked.
When I have switch powered off and put the jig into a right joycon rail and holdin volume up pressed while tapping power on the screen remains black. (It seems switch is in RCM, but apps don't detect it. After that, if I try to boot into normal mode, is does not work either. I have to hold pressed power button for 12 secs, then switch boots to normal mode.
This happens since one time goldleaf has crashed. Once I boot to normal mode (to OFW) switch works without any problem.
Could somebody hel me, please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy