Hacking console locking up when attempting to go on eshop

F417H

Trophies
XP
Country
Im running B1 in gateway mode and when i try to go into eshop the console locks up at the nintendo 3ds screen.

Anyone know why?

Oh and i have updated the GW mode to the current update.

b1 isn't compatible with the latest 7.1 FW, you need to install it with b2, then revert back to b1. Don't run diagnostics... It's a risk etv etc.

F417H

Trophies
XP
Country
Hopefully 2.0 final will be out soon... Then we'll have a brick-free solution to eshop access.

F417H

Trophies
XP
Country
Helpful, but at this stage would the cost of a new card be worth the wait for GW's next release? I'd say no?

F417H

Trophies
XP
Country
True, but there's potentially a short wait until it is gonna come out. By the sounds of it OP has a GW card too.. So a new MT-Card would be £50 or so.

F417H

Trophies
XP
Country
So yeah, buying a new card is out of the question... Worth just waiting, I'm really excited still for GW 2.0. It's great MT have put in some effort recently but I still have more faith in GW at this stage.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Probably both team will run away after having enough money.

What you will probably find is with Gateway and MT Card alike they will release updates at the pinnacle stage of these cards lives so most important applications works with the cards and then they will go very quite and just sit back and rake the monies in! Thank you very much!!!

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What you will probably find is with Gateway and MT Card they will release updates at the pinnacle of these cards so most important applications works with the cards and then they will go very quite and just sit back and rake the monies in! Thank you very much!!!
That's how it was in the DS scene. DS-Xtreme, EZ Flash, R4 (original), M3 etc. At least the M3i still works on the latest DSi FW.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
That's how it was in the DS scene. DS-Xtreme, EZ Flash, R4 (original), M3 etc. At least the M3i still works on the latest DSi FW.

It sucks really but there the ones that will be laughing all the way to the bank not the consumer! I mean if Gateway could get there cards working on any Firmware then well that is serious money to them but I doubt it will happen and I think they know that so maybe they are at the top level of there lives!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021