Hacking Considering Buying DSTWO

EliteKill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so I have a fully functional CycloDS Evo but I'm starting to get a bit disappointed from Team Cyclo. Sure, we get game fixes extremely fast, but there hasn't been a new eature in ages (new GUI doesn't cut it form me). However, I had no reason to even think of a new flashcart until I heard that the Supercard DSTWO will be getting an almost perfect SNES emulator. It has been my dream to play SNES games on my DS, but the homebrew emulators were just too unstable. Anyways, I wanted to ask a few questions:

-Is the SNES Emulator released? If not, when will it be?
-I have a EZ Flash 3-in-1, is DSTWO fully compatible with it like the CycloDS?
-What features does the DSTWO has that Cyclo doesn't?
-How much does it cost?
-Is there a good online store that ships internationally? (or at least to Israel)

Thanks in advance

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
EliteKill said:
Alright, so I have a fully functional CycloDS Evo but I'm starting to get a bit disappointed from Team Cyclo. Sure, we get game fixes extremely fast, but there hasn't been a new eature in ages (new GUI doesn't cut it form me). However, I had no reason to even think of a new flashcart until I heard that the Supercard DSTWO will be getting an almost perfect SNES emulator. It has been my dream to play SNES games on my DS, but the homebrew emulators were just too unstable. Anyways, I wanted to ask a few questions:

-Is the SNES Emulator released? If not, when will it be? It's not released yet, but they said it will be released sometime this month
-I have a EZ Flash 3-in-1, is DSTWO fully compatible with it like the CycloDS? I don't think it is
unsure.gif
But I never tested it

-What features does the DSTWO has that Cyclo doesn't? Built in GBA emulator, Freecheat, and works on the DSi to name a few.
-How much does it cost? Differs on the site you want to buy it from, Shoptemp is asking $34.95 well gamekool is asking $34.50, so most from what I can see are asking about the same price, so over 30$ average.
-Is there a good online store that ships internationally? (or at least to Israel) Shoptemp and Gamekool are the 2 I know that do and work quite well.

Thanks in advance

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
We don't know if the SNES emulator will be perfect yet, it hasn't been released, and we haven't even seen pre-release screens yet. BUT, it's supposed to come out pretty soon, like middle of July.
I'm looking forward to it myself!

So in response to your questions...

- The SNES emu's not out yet, but it should be, hopefully soon.
- I don't know if the DStwo has native 3in1 support, but any Flashcard can use it just by loading GBA EXPloader.
- It has an integrated processor, that allows it to do LOTS of things regular flashcarts will never do, including GBA emulation, DivX video playback, ebook reading like PDF files, SNES emulation, and the potential for more. It also has lots of features to improve playing your DS games, including realtime gamesaves and realtime guides, and the unique "free cheat" system.
- It costs $35, which is pretty good. It's actually cheaper than the CycloDS these days.
- Yes, Shoptemp sell the DStwo for a competitive price with free or express. international shipping. Shoptemp were one of the first shops to stock the DStwo, and I highly recommend that you buy yours here.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
ShopTemp is good, link is on portal, the SNES emulator isn't released yet so no one knows if it'll be almost perfect, the GBA emulator isn't though so don't count on it. It's not very expensive, much cheaper than a CycloDS (it's like $35 IIRC but I might be wrong, don't feel like checking ShopTemp now)
The DSTWO has the Free Cheat Mode allowing you to cheat in any game, other than that CycloDS has most things except the DSTWO features that require the onboard CPU like the new eBook reader and GBA emulator and the SNES emulator/video player when it gets released.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sorrycostello said:
ShopTemp is good, link is on portal, the SNES emulator isn't released yet so no one knows if it'll be almost perfect, the GBA emulator isn't though so don't count on it. It's not very expensive, much cheaper than a CycloDS (it's like $35 IIRC but I might be wrong, don't feel like checking ShopTemp now)
The DSTWO has the Free Cheat Mode allowing you to cheat in any game, other than that CycloDS has most things except the DSTWO features that require the onboard CPU like the new eBook reader and GBA emulator and the SNES emulator when it gets released, probably a video player in the future.
Hey um, just wondering, why does your username happen to be "sorrycostello"? Lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I could claw back 14tb by only doing 2 parity disks but I feel like with 13 disks in the RAID...