alimami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
hi
i wanted to connect my modded Wii to net but there is some problem:
i installed 4.3U from NUSD but when i select connect to internet from wii setting it says you have to update. if i update my wii bricks? i have boot2 and can get a backup NAND.
please help i want to be online!

Aractus

Trophies
Website
blog.aractus.com
XP
Country
Can you post a syscheck log here? Is your console originally USA version?

What you should be able to do is install priiloader, be sure to grab hacks_hash.ini and put it in your priiloader folder, then you can configure priiloader to block disc and/or online updates.

You're probably missing a bunch of IOS's - what version were you on before you updated to 4.3?

alimami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
my console was originally JAP, i changed to UC and installed 4.0U, now i upgraded to 4.3U
i have priiloader and blocked Updates but i want to play online,
which IOSs are needed?

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Let me repeat what Aractus said.
You have to use syscheck.

To be more specific, you have to use Modmii,
use the fifth option "SU" ( Syscheck updater to update your outdated mod ), follow the instruction, and without having to update trough the Nintendo update system your Wii will have the most up-to-date mods and will be able to connect to the internet, shop channel and play online, while still being fully hacked.

Like Modmii official disclaimer goes, "If you can't follow this simple instruction then you have no business in hacking your console ".

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
hi
i wanted to connect my modded Wii to net but there is some problem:
i installed 4.3U from NUSD but when i select connect to internet from wii setting it says you have to update. if i update my wii bricks? i have boot2 and can get a backup NAND.
please help i want to be online!
No...
When you connect to the internet in Wii Settings, it asks you if you WANT to update. You can easily click No, and even if you clicked Yes it would tell you there are no updates available as you are already on the latest version.

As for installing missing IOSes you can do this easily with Multi-Mod Manager. It will show which IOSes you are missing, and which ones have a newer version available, and tell you what each one does, and you can easily install the ones you need.
Ones you won't need are ones used by older system menus/Wii Shop Channels, and Korean Wiis, but if you already have some installed that were for older system menus I suggest just keeping them installed.
One important thing though: Don't apply any patches to the missing IOSes you install. It will only cause problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • light27 @ light27:
    oh it’s the least I could do
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He wants to bone anything with a dick +1