XP
Country
spawn844 said:
kimikal27 said:
spawn844 said:
ajd4096 said:
bubsexton said:
any help would be appreciated...thanx

Here's a tip - use punctuation, and trying breaking long paragraphs into sentences.

Man i hate people saying shit like this, Very not needed.
and..I dont think the poster gives a shit as well:/
and towards the new wii's i dunno my friend bought a wii last week and i modded it yesterday

it IS needed, one thing it's smal errors another is the pain that it is to read these posts...

Not really it is annoying to some people aka perfectionists or what not, however if you can understand him and help him with the task might as well do that?
Astead of being an ass and wasting peoples time saying omg mistakes mistakes. When 90% of everyone else can clearly understand him even with mistakes. And still talk about the subject

learn how to talk without calling people names...

this guys does not what help, he says it's not is problem and can't accept that it can be, plus i add it third post making this topic, that alone shows how experenced he is...

bubsexton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spawn844 Thank you very much for that man. I think everyone wants to think that we are making mistakes and I know for a fact I have not done this and you are right when you say the conventional methods dont work. But I have tried many many other methods with the same result and on different NEW systems with no results at all. And people trying to help me figure this out will be appreciated instead of criticism.

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Valgreen said:
i have also heard of unmoddable wiis on other forums.

and why the hell are people such dicks? who made you guys the god of all wii knowledge. just because YOU have never encountered this issue does not mean it isnt true.

and about the punctuation kimikal, you say its a pain to read posts like this. heres a tip, DONT READ THEM! done, that solves your problem.

if you dont like a way someone posts something, dont ask them to change, perhaps its you that should be changing...

sorry im just fucking pissed at asshates who rant and rave about stupid things like punctuation. and also pissed at those who think there so goddam high and mighty that they cant believe anything they themselves have never run into.

as the old saying goes, if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it at all.

now go fuck yourselves all you flamers.

good tip ,

by the way, your gonna be reported

Valgreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kimikal27 said:

this guys does not what help, he says it's not is problem and can't accept that it can be, plus i add it third post making this topic, that alone shows how experenced he is...

maybe you need to learn to speak.. your grammar and english is shit.. don't criticize other peoples punctuation if you yourself cannot do it..

go ahead and report me, i dont care.

nice threat by the way, you make me shake in my pants. way to flex your e-muscles

oh and that thing i posted was SARCASM. see some people with half a brain would notice that

bubsexton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry about using the names man. Just trying to get a point across and not trying to piss anyone off is all. This issue really is going on though and I cant get anywhere on it at all . Its error after error if it even loads.

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Valgreen said:
kimikal27 said:

maybe you need to learn to speak.. your grammar and english is shit.. don't criticize other peoples punctuation if you yourself cannot do it..

i'm portuguese and i did not talked about grammar or english, just puntuation that i know how to use

spawn844

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Valgreen said:
kimikal27 said:

nice threat by the way, you make me shake in my pants. way to flex your e-muscles

oh and that thing i posted was SARCASM. see some people with half a brain would notice that

Epic fail another useless post

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bubsexton said:
Sorry about using the names man. Just trying to get a point across and not trying to piss anyone off is all. This issue really is going on though and I cant get anywhere on it at all . Its error after error if it even loads.

the names thing was not for you man

spawn844

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well this thread has been destroyed
Hopefully a mod will lock this soon before it becomes flame city

bubsexton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am going to plug my wii in and post the errors I am recieving through homebrew. I have 2 different systems here with me I have bought today. Give me a minute and I will post these and thanks to anyone that is listening.

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Valgreen said:
kimikal27 said:

use that SARCASM for you mother and father, not people that you dont know

Valgreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kimikal27 said:
Valgreen said:
kimikal27 said:

use that SARCASM for you mother and father, not people that you dont know

i am 29, my mother and father have both passed away. you are posting for no reason now, and in no way is it right to bring peoples families into things like this. and i agree with spawn, please can a mod close this thread down before it gets any more out of hand...

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
i 2 have modded many 3.4 systems but found a unique case where a friend updated his wii with network update and he WAS ON 3.4...when he finished the update it says successful but he calls me and notes IT STILL SAYS 3.4 now the HBC loads but only gives a black screen when booting anything and the twilight hack just freezes but does not load (blue light stays on in the disc drive) so i am certain that some wiis have exceptions (softmoded about 30 this month from 3.1-3.4 90% worked but rarely on 3.4 the twilight hack cant even be ran!

MAYBE A 3.4V2 if i had to guess has been released
wink.gif

spawn844

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
vettacossx said:
i 2 have modded many 3.4 systems but found a unique case where a friend updated his wii with network update and he WAS ON 3.4...when he finished the update it says successful but he calls me and notes IT STILL SAYS 3.4

MAYBE A 3.4V2 if i had to guess has been released
wink.gif

Really? If this is the case ill ask my friend to try to update even tho his on 3.4:/

robman62

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haruhi said:
Why is this topic a flame war? The TC wants help with getting homebrew to work on his Wii. Not see people spew garbage at each other.

many see this as the TC inciting a flame war by self confirming a huge(yet unconfirmed) blow to wii homebrew.

dwii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damn some of guys on here really need to grow up.

i thought most people already knew about the new wii's being unmoddable with current methods ?

i guess it's still news to some folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4