Confirmed: New Mega Man Game in the Making

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
(for me)Zero games suck(no offense)I only like the SF and the Battle Network games,because I'm a man(or boy,if you want)who cares about graphics and storyline,Zero games,are usually(or always)2d platform games,which is why i didn't like them,i'm hoping to play this one,if it's good enough!

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
lolzed said:
(for me)Zero games suck(no offense)I only like the SF and the Battle Network games,because I'm a man(or boy,if you want)who cares about graphics and storyline,Zero games,are usually(or always)2d platform games,which is why i didn't like them,i'm hoping to play this one,if it's good enough!

What's wrong with 2d Platform games?

Too hard for you?

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
not hard,just hate it(not to the point i destroy it)in fact,i find the game easy,i mean,just go one way??i like challenges,which is why i don't like 2d

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
lolzed said:
not hard,just hate it(not to the point i destroy it)in fact,i find the game easy,i mean,just go one way??i like challenges,which is why i don't like 2d

I don't even think you've played the Megaman Zero games, or any of the original Megaman/X games. A much bigger challenge than an RPG.

In fact, if you think that a game can't be hard if it's in 2d, go play Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels, or any generic Kaizo-type SMW Romhack.

Hey, go play Contra, I'm sure you'll find that game a breeze.

Oh, and stop trolling the damn boards whilst you're at it. Just reading your posts indicate you've never even played the damn game.

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
now that's a better 2d game
smile.gif
...but still for some strange reason,i never found Megaman Zero a nice game
and yes i have played a Zero game

Ballistic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I totally loved the EXE Battle Network series...especially 2, 3, and maybe 4...(I HATED having to restart everytime I beat the final boss). It was especially fun for me since I had some friends who also played it and "netbattling" was definitely fun. Ah...the GBA glory days...

EDIT: KICKING BASS'S ASS IS SO M************ SATISFYING, especially with a pre-equipped locked folder.

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I'm hoping for a new X game, it's my favorite
I really hope it'll be something like X9 16-bit downloadable via WiiWare PSN or XBL
Legends would be cool too, I hope to see Legend on Wii someday
I don't think a new Zero game will happen, and another EXE one will be boring, we don't need more EXE

Although, a boss design contest sounds like EXE\RNR and not like X\Zero\Legends

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lolzed said:
WTF?

I find that games in 3D are much easier due to the extra dimensions.

Anyway I'd love a Mega Man 10, Legends, X or this supposed game they were talking about doing one day that'll bridge the main series with the X series.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cupajoe38 said:
SoulAnger said:
If I remember this was going to be an all out mega-megaman crossover (X vs Original vs BN vs Zero vs etc). I just hope my answer is right cause I've always wanted a megaman crossover game.
Are you saying something like a Mega Man fighting game? With all the characters in the Mega Man universe?
I think you are talking about the rumored Mega Man Scramble Battle that never came to be.
unsure.gif

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Zero 4 left on a cliffhanger. The tale needs to be told, damnit.

That magazine scan doesn't show any pictures of Zero though, so I guess he's just being left to rust ;_;.

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually, I'd like to see another Legends game as well. Or at least, something similar. The platformers are fun, the RPGs are not bad either, but having a straight-up Megaman TPS would be pretty interesting.

Treflex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*crosses finger for battle network*
Just this time I hope the story is less generic and tedious. And lots and lots of chips, It seems like after 2 and 3 they just crapped out and all the battle chips are boring and cheesy D: and theres only 150 of them (standard at least)

edit:and zero 5 would be nice
biggrin.gif
zx was pretty fun but zx advent was too hard. not like a challenging hard, like doing a simple task with the difficulty level jacked up kinda hard

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
Zero 4 left on a cliffhanger.
It did? The ending seemed pretty damn final to me.

But then again, Zero is pretty famous for dying and then coming back from the dead without so much a scratch. *cough*

Legends 3 please? Trigger has been reduced to a cameo Megaman, sadly, and he needs another game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up