Hacking ConfigUSB and cheats

DespizingU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

Is there anyway to make Configurable display the whole cheat description? Every cheat for every game that I've tried, the screen cuts off the description. So there's no way for me to tell exactly what's going on.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

DespizingU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much, Blue-K. I figured there wasn't much that could be done, or it probably would have been done already. But I thought I would still ask.

And actually, that link you gave me at least lets me look up the cheat so I can see what exactly the description is. For example, the game I'm currently playing is Okami. And I dislike that you have to shake the Wii Remote to tackle or attack(especially since it' doesn't work that well to attack), so the cheat to press 1 for attack/tackle is great. But...by default the map is set to the 1 button. And since I couldn't see the whole description of the cheat, I couldn't see where the cheat maker put the map. But now I see all I have to do is Z+1 to access the map.

By the way, what exactly is this Accio Hacks? Instead of choosing the cheat I want straight from ConfigUSB, I would first start up this Accio Hack from my SD card, then select the cheat I want, then hop onto the usb loader and start the game? That sounds like a lot of work(or at least a couple extra steps). But...if the Accio Hacks will let me see the whole cheat description on my Wii, I could just use that to see the whole description, instead of hopping on the computer(or the Internet Channel) everytime I need to.

I'll give it a shot and see how it is. Thanks for the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it