Hacking Configurable USB Loader

Deadvolt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deadvolt, thank you very much.

It's great to see Howard's patches finally implemented into the official branch but there is the bug — when i choose "Show All" filter there are a lot of dummy games appears in the end of the list.
I'm having the same problem buddy. :/

GolekGowalski

Just a random penguin passing by
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The problem I have is "USB Drive not found" or something like that. Everything that's needed is installed. The USB is "Sandisk Ultra 16GB". I'm new to all homebrew bussiness (The only thing I used back then on Wii was Riivolution for SSBB hacks and Gecko OS for some codes).

Deadvolt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem I have is "USB Drive not found" or something like that. Everything that's needed is installed. The USB is "Sandisk Ultra 16GB". I'm new to all homebrew bussiness (The only thing I used back then on Wii was Riivolution for SSBB hacks and Gecko OS for some codes).
what partition & allocated bit size did you use when formatting your usb pen drive?
I'm willing to bet its not an issue with CFGloader, but the drive itself.

GolekGowalski

Just a random penguin passing by
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Oh. God. I feel so damn stupid! If not this guide, I would probably never figure it out. Yeah, it's for Wiiflow and USB Loader GX, but it works for CFG too, so if someone haves problems with these loaders, check that guide. What was the problem? I DID PLACED THE USB IN WRONG SLOT! :rofl: All hail [Truth], he is goddamn awesome. And my Super Paper Mario works again, too! Sorry for the stupid questions.

iffy525

not famous
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
What are the correct settings for wiird? And where do I put the files? When I try to use my gct file (placed in the same folder as the game) the game seems to start normally (the dios mios splash screen shows for a little bit and then disappears like normal), but then after that just a blank screen shows. The game runs fine without cheats enabled. DM 2.2

rikstr12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, which version of CFG supports multi-disc installation for DIOS MIOS, I have CFG USB Loader Mod v70r51 and it does not seem to support multi-disc installation.

rikstr12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FOr some reason, whenever I try installing disc 2 of any game with v70r51 , it does not accept the disc and end as though a complete installation had occurred.

mystery01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I'm stuck at loading GC games with CFG loader. I've basically ruined the BC on my Wii at this point. I've copied all my games, which are confirmed working, but when I put them in the /games directory of the USB hard drive, loading them freezes with a black screen. Went a compressed/trimmed a few and it won't let me do that either. Farthest I got was putting a game on a 2GB USB which has been properly formatted. It boots, but about 3 minutes into the game, it freezes.
I've done almost everything I can with diosmios and nothing seems to be working.

Deadvolt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
update all IOS's cIOS's to their latest revision.
use the most current revisions of CFGloader, and Dios Mios.
properly partition your HDD in FAT32 format with a 32k unit size. mark partition as primary and make sure it's first on the MBR.

simple as pie. :)

mystery01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
update all IOS's cIOS's to their latest revision.
use the most current revisions of CFGloader, and Dios Mios.
properly partition your HDD in FAT32 format with a 32k unit size. mark partition as primary and make sure it's first on the MBR.

simple as pie. :)
I already have the correct partitioning on the USB drive at least for that. I'm on the latest CFG and diosmios but not cIOS. How do I go about doing that?

Deadvolt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Mystery01
grab yourself a copy of Modmii, and download the latest IOS package.
us your choice of .wad installer to over-wright your current version of files.

be warned though.
I nor anyone but yourself are responsible if you muck up and brick your console.
even though chances are slim, still be careful and research the task you're about to preform before undertaking any modification.

Muyfa666

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm... the latest update revisions from within CFG USB Loader gives me a download error. "URL doesn't start with http". Anyone know how to fix it?

Deadvolt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noticed there were some updates to cfg usb loader mod. However, whenever I try to get any of them, it errors out saying URL does not start with http:// ...

So it never gets them.

Any suggestions?
used "http://cfg-loader-mod.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/" and tortoisesvn to download the revision?
worked & compiled just fine for me :huh:

Edit:
For those having trouble compiling the new svn, again here's my copy to share~ http://www.mediafire.com/?tmw8xmijnfnu292

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44