Hacking Configurable USB Loader

Jabe

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Jabe you can try to install the latest d2x beta v9 into IOS slots 249 and 250 or try a base different from 58 (like 38 for instance) for ios249
get the wads using latest ModMii download page 4.
your older loader is running with ios222 base 38 v5.1 (Hermes) unsupported by new CFG loader
Thanks I'll try this.

What are:
222[38]v4
223[38+37]v4
?

Is it cIOS Hermes v4 ?

MdpMdp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It is possible integrate inside of CFG-loader-mod (or inside of DML_rxx ?????) the code that manages the remote-plus control and the nunchuck (you see project Wii64 (unluckily abandoned)).
With the DML_rxx we must have GC controller for Gaming (is a problem if we don't have GAMECUBE WAVEBIRD)

nagi_luna

Trophies
XP
Country
I bought a new USB.
I'm using Wii Backup Manager.
I followed the same process before with my old USB: format it to FAT32 & make a wbfs folder then add the games on it.
When I tried to load the USB on Wii, it got stucked. CFG won't load. I have to unplug the Wii since I can't navigate the whole thing.
Am I doing something wrong? Is this an effect of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword game? It's one of the games I added on the new USB.
Or is it the USB itself that is not compatible. It's Verbatim.

Any help is appreciated. TIA

dlf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the recent HomeBrew channel update, has anyone been able to boot any game through this loader? Since the update I can't seem to. Pain in the arse . . . .

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
This is the setup you want:
202[60]v5.1 rodries mod
222[38]v4
223[38+37]v4
224[57]v5.1 rodries mod
Why v4 on 222 and 223? What does that fix.
I know at least uLoader with the 5.1r WAD's from HackMii can't see my hard drive but v5 seems okay ... why v4?

Shano56

noobie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
202[60]v5.1 rodries mod
222[38]v4
223[38+37]v4
224[57]v5.1 rodries mod
I know at least uLoader with the 5.1r WAD's from HackMii can't see my hard drive but v5 seems okay ... why v4?
just for compatibility. you really only need d2x 56 and 57 in 249 and 250. however some games like animal crossing might need 38 for the keyboard. etc.

miguelbolas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
202[60]v5.1 rodries mod
222[38]v4
223[38+37]v4
224[57]v5.1 rodries mod
just for compatibility. you really only need d2x 56 and 57 in 249 and 250. however some games like animal crossing might need 38 for the keyboard. etc.
Wii Party also runs better with 222[38]v4

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It is possible integrate inside of CFG-loader-mod (or inside of DML_rxx ?????) the code that manages the remote-plus control and the nunchuck (you see project Wii64 (unluckily abandoned)).
With the DML_rxx we must have GC controller for Gaming (is a problem if we don't have GAMECUBE WAVEBIRD)

No, The wii runs as if i where a gamecube.
Wii remotes use bleutooth. gamecube does not have bleutooth.

rperez88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i can install wii games fine to my HDD.

When i try to install melee games in my 2gb SD card the install gets to 99.99% and then it stops. asks me to pres a button to get the cover, or to go back to the main loader. The melee game IS on the loader menu, but when selected it just re boots the wii.
Ive tried this so far with melee, sonic DX, and skies of arcaida and the same thing always happens.

Theres no "low space" error or anything like that. and right before attemping to install the GC games i did a full reformat of the card and just left the basic apps on there for maximum space.

any ideas???

o im running V7 R15 (just tried r27) the latest one from the site and it does the same exact thing

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
Trophies
XP
Country
So i can install wii games fine to my HDD.

When i try to install melee games in my 2gb SD card the install gets to 99.99% and then it stops. asks me to pres a button to get the cover, or to go back to the main loader. The melee game IS on the loader menu, but when selected it just re boots the wii.
Ive tried this so far with melee, sonic DX, and skies of arcaida and the same thing always happens.

Theres no "low space" error or anything like that. and right before attemping to install the GC games i did a full reformat of the card and just left the basic apps on there for maximum space.

any ideas???

o im running V7 R15 (just tried r27) the latest one from the site and it does the same exact thing
do you have DML installed???

dlf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the recent HomeBrew channel update, has anyone been able to boot any game through this loader? Since the update I can't seem to. Pain in the arse . . . .

Is your CFG stuck too? like you can't navigate it?

It just hangs when I try to load a game. I can navigate fine

Bumby, how would I 'downgrad' from the recent homebrew update? Delete?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work