Hacking Configurable USB Loader

GartimusPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any chance of having more than 100 favorites?
Wtf? How do you even have 100 games?
I smell illegal (I can tell) ;)
hey joost, glad you got your tentacles back ;)
?? just cause some one has over 100 doesn't mean bubkis. i have 110 wii games an my be 20 gc games. i shop at pawnshops/craigslist, or even hit the sales at the local wally world.(some times they have 10$ games in bins, some pawnshops sell games for 5$. so not that unheard of to have 100+ games.( especially with kids.).
thank you

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
So the obvious issue is not the number of favorites but a way to organize or separate GC from Wii games, I think it would be best to add a filter category like platform: wii / gc and then use that. Unfortunately I don't have time for that ...

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
So the obvious issue is not the number of favorites but a way to organize or separate GC from Wii games, I think it would be best to add a filter category like platform: wii / gc and then use that. Unfortunately I don't have time for that ...
Can you make hidden games part of profiles? That way you could make a GC and Wii profile.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have a HDD with a first partiton set to NTFS with a WBFS folder full of WBFS backups verified by Wiibackup Manager. The second partition is FAT32 and has the homebrew on it. The SD card has been removed.

I am running Cfg v70. When it runs up it sees all of my games with no covers. If I download covers it wants to save to the SD. If I try and save settings it wants to save to the SD. For some reason it will not see the games on the NTFS and run off the FAT32 partition at the same time.

Wiiflow operates well with the current HDD configuration so I am not sure what the problem might be,

Edit: Forget this, it is now fixed. I deleted all reference of usb-loader from the partition and downloaded and installed the full v70 package. It is now working great.

Now: on to the next problem - code dumps when using wiiflow nand emu.

Tristar

Trophies
XP
Country

The obvious issue for those of us with more than 100 favorites is the number of favorites being limited to 100.
I wasn't even aware there was a limit until a few days ago (when I must have been trying to add the 101-th to the games in my daughter's favorites :)). She has a combination of Wii games, GC games and ISO forwarders to channel games so it is much preferred NOT to separate GC Games in these instances.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the point of having favorites if everyone is just going to favorite over 100 things? Keep things on the favorite you will most likely play and if you will most likely play 100+ things then you probably need to question your chain of thought.

Tristar

Trophies
XP
Country
The point is that favorites are used, by some, as profiles for different people of different ages (otherwise what's the point of favorites at all - you already know the games you like best).

There are actually some children that use these games machines, believe it or not.

I don't see how raising the favorites limit will upset anyone who doesn't have more than 100 titles in their favorites.

It will be very useful for those who allow their younger children to play and like to separate the suitable titles for them.

I agree, some definitely should question their chain of thought and consider the fact that the Wii may be shared by multiple users

airline38

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Tried to add an additional "NGC" icon in the filter screen to show GC games only
in SD card. But it's difficult for me to add necessary conditions to filter GC games.

Is there anyone who can give me some advices ?

cfggc.jpg

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
@[member='JoostinOnline']
I double checked, same prob
wiiflow shows all games in dml mode
my games are on fat32 active
wbfs on ntfs

cfg filter only shows sd games
when i change partition to fat32 all dml games appear but obviously not the wii games.
I think that my prob with cfg is due to multiple partitions

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: but well atleast my game tv stick can, @Psionic Roshambo