Hacking Configurable USB Loader

buddy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The hint is in Dr. Clipper's post...and actually in my last post too. I'll give you this much - It's not what you see, it's what you don't see.

sock99

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
buddy said:
The hint is in Dr. Clipper's post...and actually in my last post too. I'll give you this much - It's not what you see, it's what you don't see.

What's IRC got to do with the price of eggs? Too friggin cryptic for my tiny brain. Come on spill the beans!

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
anbidan said:
Is the easter egg still present in the v66c bugfix?
Yes, it's still there
yaywii.gif

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
buddy said:
It's not what you see, it's what you don't see.
laugh.gif
Yes, this hint is enough, everything else is easy to find then
wink2.gif

@gameshark:
Nope, that's not needed, look at Dr. Clipper post and the first page.

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dr. Clipper said:
Why are you trying to manage the cheats? You compiled the .gct already. Just enable Ocarina and run the game like I said before.

So wait... The GCT decides which codes are enabled/disabled? I thought I had to enable them via CFG.

pplucky

Trophies
XP
Country
Dangy said:
Dr. Clipper said:
Why are you trying to manage the cheats? You compiled the .gct already. Just enable Ocarina and run the game like I said before.

So wait... The GCT decides which codes are enabled/disabled? I thought I had to enable them via CFG.
No, theoretically the GCT only contains the codes you enabled, the other ones should not be copied there...

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pplucky said:
Dangy said:
Dr. Clipper said:

No, theoretically the GCT only contains the codes you enabled, the other ones should not be copied there...

The other ones, as in the .txt file containing the same codes...?

pplucky

Trophies
XP
Country
Dangy said:
pplucky said:
Dangy said:
Dr. Clipper said:

The other ones, as in the .txt file containing the same codes...?
By other ones I mean the ones contained in the .txt file that you kept disabled.

.txt file contains all the codes and comments (sometimes on how to enable it)...
.gct file contains only the codes you enabled in different format and without comments...

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
sock99 said:
buddy said:

What's IRC got to do with the price of eggs? Too friggin cryptic for my tiny brain. Come on spill the beans!

Check the first post of the thread to see how to access our IRC channel.

gameshark said:
do we have to set the wii date to 12-04-2011
No.

QUOTE(abdias @ Mar 17 2011, 02:45 AM)
Is the easter egg the cover rotation in flow mode?
No.

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pplucky said:
By other ones I mean the ones contained in the .txt file that you kept disabled.

.txt file contains all the codes and comments (sometimes on how to enable it)...
.gct file contains only the codes you enabled in different format and without comments...

So If I put JUST the text file into my codes folder I'll be able to manage them via CFG?

pplucky

Trophies
XP
Country
Dangy said:
pplucky said:

So If I put JUST the text file into my codes folder I'll be able to manage them via CFG?
No, unfortunately not.

As far as I understood (I'm not an expert on this), you have 2 options:
- Download text file in pc and generate gct files

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Dangy said:
Cfg can't manage cheats for files as big as the one for Brawl. You need to use another app to do it.

For smaller cheat files, the Cfg cheat manager can read the .txt file and allow you to turn on some codes, then you tell it to generate a .gct file with the ones you selected.

However, while it can't accept large .txt files, Cfg can accept any size of .gct file. Thus, you just use your other app (on Wii or PC) to create a .gct file with all the codes you want to use enabled and put that into Cfg's codes directory. Then you go to the options for the game and turn the Ocarina option to on. When you start the game, the cheats will be applied and it should all work. The only other thing you might need to do is to change the hook type, which is also in the per-game settings. Try different values of that option until you find one that works. You don't use the manage cheats option at all as the .gct file has already been created by the other program.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night