Hacking Configurable USB Loader

x4mer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
2FastLX said:
Is there a way to disable the games scrolling when you aim the remote at the left and right side of the screen? I want the games to only scroll with the directional key. Is this possible?

I've been hoping for this same thing for some time. It drives me up the wall, when I accidentally bring the wiimote within view of the sensor bar, and the games list quickly starts scrolling through the games. I'd like to disable wiimote pointer navigation completely. None of the responses to you have been relevant, and as far as I can tell from using the Configurator, there is no such option currently.

tHeWiZaRdOfDoS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes, there is. It depends on what GUI style you choose... "grid" should do what you want IIRC... just try switching the styles via DOWN on the directional pad.

steve-p

Trophies
XP
Country
a quick question,
i asked this in another thread but got no reply.

4k sector-size drives.
are these supported by ext2,fat32,NTFS etc, or only WBFS ?
and the same question in relation to the official CFG forwarder.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
steve-p said:
a quick question,
i asked this in another thread but got no reply.

4k sector-size drives.
are these supported by ext2,fat32,NTFS etc, or only WBFS ?
and the same question in relation to the official CFG forwarder.
The loader and my forwarder don't have problems with 4k sectors on FAT32 and NTFS, linux partitions should also work with it.

jesquinas

Trophies
XP
Country
jesquinas said:
Im going to make a little testing with the Michael Jackson game.
cIOS249-base56(lag fixed) vs. cIOS222-base38(my main cIOS).There are moments in the game that it loads a lot of information from USB disk.I will tell you if the difference is notorious.

Thx in advance.
I have made the testing a few minutes ago.To be honest I dont observe the minimal difference between the dances load times in the game.Anyone can tell me an example where the difference betwenn use a cIOS vs. the other was notorious?

Thanks in advance.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

pplucky

Trophies
XP
Country
Suppenhuhn said:
pplucky said:
Suppenhuhn said:
Maybe it's possible to create an own "played-games-log-funktion" inside the CFG ?
A nice suggestion, isn't it ?
I think that already exists as playstats...but I confess that I don't know where to display it...
Does anybody know ?
The file is under folder usb-loader, called playstats.txt, but I don't where it can be displayed otherwise...

Didu50

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is probalbly a mind blowingly stupid question, but can I install games directly from the disk drive of the wii to the hd using cfg usb loader, and will it transfer all the covers too?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Didu50 said:
This is probalbly a mind blowingly stupid question, but can I install games directly from the disk drive of the wii to the hd using cfg usb loader, and will it transfer all the covers too?
You can directly install your retail games with pressing plus and you can download the covers pressing 2x one and select the option download missing covers.

macius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi folks,

my usb-cfg-loader (v65) loads automatically my old FAT-USB-HDD after start from forwarder. Now i changed my HDD to NTFS. What must i do, that my new NTFS-USB-HDD loads automatic after start from forwarder like the old FAT-USB-HDD?

BTW: The same way for EXT2-Partition on my next USB-HDD?

TIA
macius

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
macius said:
Hi folks,

my usb-cfg-loader (v65) loads automatically my old FAT-USB-HDD after start from forwarder. Now i changed my HDD to NTFS. What must i do, that my new NTFS-USB-HDD loads automatic after start from forwarder like the old FAT-USB-HDD?

BTW: The same way for EXT2-Partition on my next USB-HDD?

TIA
macius
Do you want to have only the games or the whole loader on the NTFS partition? EXT2 is a bit complicated now, my latest forwarder v8b doesn't work with EXT2 currently, it's possible with v8 but not perfect... I hope I can fix it, but I have now idea for now...

macius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi FIX94!
smile.gif

FIX94 said:
Do you want to have only the games or the whole loader on the NTFS partition?

only the games.

QUOTEEXT2 is a bit complicated now, my latest forwarder v8b doesn't work with EXT2 currently, it's possible with v8 but not perfect... I hope I can fix it, but I have now idea for now...

OK, i'm looking forward for the "stable" annoucement
smile.gif

CU!
smile.gif

Macius

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
macius said:
Hi FIX94!
smile.gif

FIX94 said:
Do you want to have only the games or the whole loader on the NTFS partition?
only the games.

OK, the forwarder is loading the application, in our situation it's loading the usb loader from your sd card, correct? Then you don't need to modify something, the forwarder will load the usb loader from sd card and the usb loader will load the games from your NTFS HDD. The loader could also be directly on the NTFS partition, but then you could not update the loader because there are some small path and write problems, so better let everything on sd card.
QUOTE said:
EXT2 is a bit complicated now, my latest forwarder v8b doesn't work with EXT2 currently, it's possible with v8 but not perfect... I hope I can fix it, but I have now idea for now...
OK, i'm looking forward for the "stable" annoucement
smile.gif
To EXT2:
The forwarder can also load the usb loader from EXT2 which is very complicated and it only work with an older forwarder version, but if you have the usb loader on sd it should be no problem because the usb loader should be able to load the games from a EXT2 HDD.

macius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
OK, the forwarder is loading the application, in our situation it's loading the usb loader from your sd card, correct? Then you don't need to modify something, the forwarder will load the usb loader from sd card and the usb loader will load the games from your NTFS HDD.

Ehm, yes, it loads the NTFS Partition, but not automatically. The loader reports "Not a FAT1, or WBFS Partition", so i need to manually select the NTFS partition in order to see my games
frown.gif
Only i need now is the loader should try to mount NTFS automatically, too. Like on the old FAT HDD
smile.gif

Sorry for the confusion
wink.gif

CU
Macius

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
macius said:
Ehm, yes, it loads the NTFS Partition, but not automatically. The loader reports "Not a FAT1, or WBFS Partition", so i need to manually select the NTFS partition in order to see my games
frown.gif
Only i need now, is the loader should try to mount NTFS automatically, too
smile.gif

Sorry for the confusion
wink.gif

CU
Macius
Are you using the latest version? Update you loader to v65 with the full package on the first site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-granite-ridge-zen-5-desktop-cp...