gqzang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pplucky said:
gqzang said:
I am using V65 of CFG Loader, and my HDD has NTFS partition. When I use the "remove game" option in the main menu, although it says that the game is removed after I follows the direction, when I come back to the GUI, the game is still there. Does anyone knows if there is a switch in the settings that allows me to perform this "remove game" function correctly? thanks in advance.
Maybe this...
NTFS Write Option

ntfs_write

Input Formats
0 disabled
1 enabled with recovery
norecover enabled without recovery

Description
If your drive is formatted as NTFS, then this option will let you write games to the drive if you switch it on. The recovery is performed only if there is a crash while an access to the drive is being performed. If you disable it, you will need to use Windows to perform the recovery instead.
Tried and it works. Thanks a lot.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey everyone, I also want to say it here because most people are still looking here, the forwarder is now in v9!

Changes:
-Video code optimized
-fixed return_to_channel crash
-much better usb compatility (thanks tantric, rodies and dimok)
-faster loading
-fixed ext2 partition support

You can download it from the Official CFG Loader Forwarder thread.

cambric

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
FIX94 said:
Hey everyone, I also want to say it here because most people are still looking here, the forwarder is now in v9!

Changes:
-Video code optimized
-fixed return_to_channel crash
-much better usb compatility (thanks tantric, rodies and dimok)
-faster loading
-fixed ext2 partition support

You can download it from the Official CFG Loader Forwarder thread.
Thanks a lot !!
yaywii.gif

werewolferx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.adamra.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello all, been having problems with v65, problem is that when used the Z-Order Gui Style (The one that shows 3D enclosures), v65b5 works fine, v64 works fine, but when I try to load up straight to Z-Order in v65, there is a frezzing like trying to load the images, first I tought of the usual thing and erased all covers again, the program works without any loaded covers, after redownloading all covers from the program, works fine, but, after loading a game or exiting and going back again, the problem shows again, I returned to v64 to play.

BTW, my HD is a WBFS partition (Seagate 250GB), cIOSx 21, Hermes v4 and all IOS updated with Pimp my Wii.

Help.

fergie31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
x4mer said:
2FastLX said:
Is there a way to disable the games scrolling when you aim the remote at the left and right side of the screen? I want the games to only scroll with the directional key. Is this possible?

I've been hoping for this same thing for some time. It drives me up the wall, when I accidentally bring the wiimote within view of the sensor bar, and the games list quickly starts scrolling through the games. I'd like to disable wiimote pointer navigation completely. None of the responses to you have been relevant, and as far as I can tell from using the Configurator, there is no such option currently.

in the configurator, there is a setting in the gui_style area, the choices are Flow and Scroll. if you choose scroll, the screen will only change when you hit the d-pad. you can also "lock" the gui so that it doesn't change styles when you press up and down, it will only change the number of rows.

now if I can only figure out how to get it to display 2d covers only. mine is stuck on 3d covers, no matter what I do.

mmarques

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for perhaps being in the wrong place but only recently I have tried to hack my Wii...
Actual system version 4.2E

updated all the steps from the http://gwht.wikidot.com/ dumb tutorial until the USB loader....

I do not have an internet connection to update so I had to make all the updating offline ...
following that tutorial to the letter until the CFG USB loader ...

Nonetheless I have an USB external HDD (640 Gb )with 2 partitions ( 1 ext3 + 1WBFS )

As I read before the main usb loaders only use the USB port 0 ...

With the latest Configurable USB loader I get a strange screen.
no matter what options I try the system freezes with that screen ...

I have tried all the dol versions available only getting a freeze screen ...

Although in the debug version it locks with
[9.023] wpag
[9.056]

MarioBrotha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the latest loader, and I can't seem to get the covers to show up. I have all my configurations on my SD card, and all my games are on my USB NTFS hard drive.
I have put the covers on both my SD card and my hard drive, on /usb-loader/covers/
When I try to download the covers online through the app, I get a DSI exception error and my wii just crashes, every time I've tried.
Help?

tHeWiZaRdOfDoS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have issues with 2 games:
Dead Rising Chop Till You Drop (PAL)
and
Zumba Fitness (NTSC)

I tried all available IOS-settings but the result is the same: on my PAL-Wii both load to a black screen and freeze.
Did anyone try those games and/or has a suggestion how to make them work?

jesquinas

Trophies
XP
Country
tHeWiZaRdOfDoS said:
and
Zumba Fitness (NTSC)

I tried all available IOS-settings but the result is the same: on my PAL-Wii both load to a black screen and freeze.
And with the hermes'cIOS?

Greetings.

MadBob

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tHeWiZaRdOfDoS said:
and
Zumba Fitness (NTSC)

whenever I get a black screener, I simply delete the game and reload from my originals, this has fixed every game at fault so far, I think some games just don't convert well occasionally.

hispanico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I ask your help for this problem... during play game it stopped and freeze the console. SO i must reset wii but now when restart it, a message apepar:

USb must storage device Mounting device Device not responding await or select IOS 249...

i must select IOS ?

Thank

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
How can I force downloading only 2D cover images? Also, is possible that only download missing ones and not all?
For example, having in my hdd only one game with a missing cover, and download with CFG THAT missing cover, and NOT download 3D, disc, full, etc..?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk